The Truth Comes Out And Does He Believe Us?!

Zoey's POV: About 7 Months Pregnant

I'm 7 months pregnant and really big, well I am having twins. A knock on the front door interrupted me from one of my favorite shows Wings, I signed and called for Derek who was helping me and the girls. Derek opened the door and a out of breath Liam rushed in, he gave Derek a icy stare and gave me a hug....well tried to. Liam still hasn't gotten used to Derek and I don't think he will. He pulled something out of his coat pocket, "Li what's that?" I ask him. He shrugged his shoulders, "A tape" I laughed "Yes Liam I know its a tape but about what?" He didn't answer all he did was put the tape in and hit play. "Liam what.." I was cut off when I saw that familiar curly haired boy and blonde slut show up on my TV.

(Hey I'm sorry for the language in here theres not a lot just yea you'll see)

Third Person (Emily) (Harry)(Third Person)

"Harry why am I here?" Emily asked in her annoying voice, she looked angrily at Harry.

"Because I wanna know something..." Harry said in his British accent. Harry trapped Emily in the dressing room only him and Zayn were in there. Zayn was outside the closed door making sure Louis didn't come in while Harry took care of Emily. They made sure the camera was working, it was up in the corner of the room.

"And that is?" She put her hands on her hips and looked around.

Harry was silently hoping that Emily didn't see the hidden camera but then again she's what you would call a dumb blonde. He sighed in relief when she looked back at him, her dull green eyes looked over him and Harry's bright green eyes filled with disgusted when he saw her looking over him.

"So...Harry" She said trying to sound sexy, but failing miserably.

Harry laughed at her, and said in a humdrum tone "Tell me the truth."

She tried to look clueless but Harry wasn't buying it like Lou has for a while now.

"What do you mean?" Emily batted her fake eyelashes at him and gave him an overly sickly sweet smile.

Harry flinched when she shook her skinny bum less self over to him, she pressed her noticeable fake boobs against him and looked at him.

Harry looked at her and laughed, "Get your fake ass boobs out of my face before I take a knife and pop them like balloons. GOT IT?! Good now spill or we'll be seeing how well a knife can pop those boobs."

Emily backed up quickly and stood at the other side of the room.

"Truth about what?" She stuttered looking at him.

Harry pointed to her stomach that was covered by a very baggy sweat shirt, she always wore baggy clothes claiming that she didn't want people to know, but Harry knew the truth. He knew that she didn't have a stomach because she wasn't pregnant, he found the already used tampons in the bathroom. Louis tried to say that they were old was but then again he also believes that she's pregnant.

Emily sighs, "Alright I'm not pregnant,"

Harry laughs "I knew you weren't! Why did you lie to Louis?"

"Because I wanted his money duh" She answers annoyed.

"You slut!! I cant believe you, you....bitch!!" Harry screams at her. "Get the fuck out of mine and my friends life now, your faker then a fucking barbie doll!!"

Emily gives Harry a cold laugh, "Wanna see fake why don't you go find your girlfriend," and storms out.

And that was the end of the tape.

Harry's POV:

"Louis?" I call looking around for him, I find him on his bed messing with his phone. "Hey" I say a bit nervous coming into his room, he looks up and smiles. "Yeah Hazza?" he asks me, "Um I wanna show you something" wow I'm really nervous. I put the tape in and hit play, "What's this?" he's cut off when the video starts. When it stops he looks at Louis who's crying, "Why was I so stupid?!" he yells. I pull him into a hug, "Lou you need to talk to her" I tell him. He pulls away, "Who?" he asks. "Zoey of course," Louis looks at me and reaches for his phone. "Hello Zoey um I'm coming over we need to talk."