Little White Lie And Jinxed Night

Zoey's POV;

The screams and cries filled the once quiet night, and on top of the sudden noise it was hot and muggy in the apartment. I swung my feet so they touched the cold dry floor. I stood up taking Louis's strong grip off of me and walked down the creaking hall way. I opened the door that was on my right, it was also the twins bedroom. Jake was gonna be in the same room with Josie until they were old enough to sleep in separate rooms. The door opened into a small room with two cribs, one blue and one purple, in the middle of the room. Changing tables, bassinets, dressers and other baby things filled the room. I walked over to Josie, moving the little purple unicorn her auntie Natasha bought her and the matching blanket. I picked up the small baby in my arms rocking her gently not sure what was wrong. The crying and screaming stopped, wait so Jake didn't wake up when he heard Josie that's not right. I set Josie down in her bed wrapping her up in the blanket then making my way to Jake. I looked down at him and moved his stuffed Kevin that his auntie Nila got him and the matching blanket. "Jakey?" I questioned moving him slightly my eyebrows knitting together. I quickly turned on the light, it wasn't on before because the nightlight was enough just to check on them but I needed something more to see, I flipped the switch letting the bright light filling the once dark room. I rushed over to Jake and covered my mouth trying not to cry when I saw my baby boy, his face pale, his body ice cold and his chest sunken in like he's dead. "Louis!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, Louis comes rushing in the room out of breath and confused. "Jake he's.." I barley got out the sentence before Jake was taken out of bed and into Louis's arms. "Is he?" I choke back a sob as Louis puts his ear against my little boys chest listening for a beat even if its soft. "No he's not I hear a faint beat," he exclaims, "Let's go, get Josie ready you too." I toss him his shoes and he throws them on wrapping Jake tightly in the blanket and ran to the car getting in the back. I put Josie in the back with Lou and climb into the drivers seat driving to the hospital. We get there fast and rush in. "Excuse me I need help!" I yell when we rush in, Dr. Fluke sees us and runs over. "What's wrong?!" he looks at Jake and takes him from Louis "I'll help Jacob he'll be...fine." That last word didn't make me feel too good, he'll be great or he'll be his old self would've been a better answer. Louis pulls me into his lap with Josie in her car seat asleep next to us. Louis kisses my cheek, "Don't worry babe." That just made me worry more. We've been waiting for a hour or so now when Louis finally spoke up again, "I told you a little white lie," he mumbles biting his lip. I turn around, "What do you mean?" he looks around nervously then back at me. "Well something happened while you were asleep after giving birth to the twins," he trails off. I don't think I'm gonna like how this goes.