Too Much Dough

Nila's POV.

"Harry don't!" I yell at my best friend Harry while ducking under a table. Harry had an evil look in his green eyes as he held the spoon full of cookie dough. I knew it was a bad idea to make cookies with him but he insisted that we make them. "Come on out Nila," he said in his beautiful British accent. I'm originally from Mullingar Ireland, but I moved to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire England. Me and Harry met in preschool, we are now 13 and in Middle School. My parents were upstairs but lucky for me my 15 year old brother Justin Collins came downstairs. I darted to him and hid behind him, Justin looked at us like we had three heads. "What are you guys doing?" he chuckles trying to block me from Harry and his spoon. "Harry," Justin said sternly after we told him the story, "put the spoon down." Harry sighed and threw the spoon into the near by bowl, Justin helped us finish the cookies. Then me and Harry sat on the conch eating chocolate chip cookies and watching reruns of Friends. Harry wrapped his arms around me as it started getting late, well night guys, by the way my name is Nila Collins and this curly haired goof ball is Harry Styles.

So as you can probably tell next chapter would be about Megan and Liam it goes in order. Then after all the people are done it'll go to present day bye