Answer To All The Questions And A Warrant

Refresh

"Well something happened while you were asleep after giving birth to the twins," he trails off. I don't think I'm gonna like how this goes.

Louis's POV;

I ran my fingers through my bed head, tugging on the hair slightly and closing my eyes. OK Louis let's go spit it out already I command in my head while opening my eyes. "Louis just tell me" she said watching my frustration while tilting her head softly. "Jacob he stopped breathing...but only for a couple minutes" I blurt out the last part quickly, "what how?" she questioned. "They said since he was under Josie in your stomach he didn't get enough oxygen. He stopped breathing at exactly 12:42" I continued, shock filled her face "it was 12:42 when he stopped tonight." This time I was confused and shocked, "How did you know?" I ask her. "I saw the clock...it kept flickering to 12:42" Zoey shrugs her shoulders and I node my head.  "Do you think he'll be OK?" She asked resting her head on my shoulder playing with my fingers. "I'm sure he will, our little guy is a fighter" I kissed her fingers one by one smiling softly. "Parents of Jacob William Tomlinson," a formal voice called breaking the silence. "That's us" I called pulling Zoey up with me walking to Dr.Fluke. "Is Jacob fine?" Zoey said getting right to the point. "I'm sorry to inform you but....Jacob has asthma. Its very strong too," Dr. Fluke said sadly leading us to Jacobs room. "When can he come home?" I asked this time hugging Zoey, "We have to do more test to decide what would be best to fight off the asthma so it doesn't turn into something else" he stated. "So not tonight" Zoey said sadly looking at Jacob who was asleep. "Go home and go to sleep" Dr. Fluke gave us a sad smile. "Will do goodbye Dr. Fluke" I called taking Zoeys hand and Josie's car seat in my other hand. I walk us all to the car, making sure everyone was buckled in and started my car. My thigh vibrated and I heard "Something's we don't talk about whether do without just hold a smile. Fallen in and out of love..." I cut the Fray off by answering my phone. "Ahello" I say keeping one hand on the steering wheel and my other pressing the phone against my ear. "Hey mate its Harry" I heard him sigh and most likely run his fingers through his thick curls then tugging on them. "What's up Haz?" I question keeping my eyes focused on the road, I didn't want to add an accident onto all this. "Its Nila.....and Emily" I tensed up at the name of the girl who almost ruined my life and Zoeys along with the babies. "What happened?" I knit my eyebrows together wondering what Emily did now. "She's taking us to court" Harry finally gets out, my mouth drops open and the phone clatters to the car floor. "Louis? Lou you there?" Harry's voice rung out but all I kept hearing was this words repeating in my head. This can't be happening not now.