The End

Zoey's pov:
A smile crept onto my face as I watched Josie run around the yard. It was her fifth birthday party and Louis wanted to have it outside.
"Come back here birthday princess," Louis chuckled as he ran after her, he picked her up and started to tickle her. He was such a great dad to her and I loved him. My feet slowly led me to this tree with a tire swing attached to it. I remember playing with Jacob here when he was little. I knelt down and brushed the leaves off the tiny plaque on the ground.
Here lies the beautiful baby boy of Louis and Zoey Tomlinson
Fly high Jacob William Tomlinson
And underneath was the day he came into this world and the day we lost him. It still hurt to not have my baby boy but at least he wasn't suffering. That night many years ago Louis told me that Jacob had leukemia and wasn't going to live much longer. I didn't want to believe him but two years later our little boy passed away in my arms.
"We miss you baby but at least I know you're not hurting anymore," I whispered as I placed flowers on the small grave. Nobody expects anything like this to happen in their life or to their child but everything happens for a reason. Yes I'm angry that my baby was taken from me so early but I'm blessed to have spent two more years with him.
"Zoey baby it's time to cut the cake," Louis smiled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. Both our eyes looked down at the grave and I felt his arms tighten around me. "He's in a better place now baby," he mumbled as he kissed my neck then my cheek.
"I love you," I whispered as I turned around to face him. He smiled and rubbed our noses together.
"And I love you Zoey, no matter what happens to us I always will love you and our babies."

So I was thinking of ways to continue this story and I couldn't so I thought it was best to end it. I know it's not the best or happiest ending but I think it's good enough. I'm sorry for the late updates and everything. I love you all and thank you for supporting me. Goodbye.