Zayn And Natasha's Alone Time

Zayn's POV

The plane has landed and I spot Natasha standing there waiting for me. She looked so different, she was thinner and her hair which was darker had teal tips and her bright green eyes stood out against her red cheeks. I ran out of the plane and picked her up spinning her around. "The things I wanna do to you," I mumble against her neck, she giggles and says "What's stopping you?" and that was it we got as fast as we could to get to my apartment. I mean we have had sex before but well its been months since the last time. I throw my bags in living room and push Natasha against the front door, my front pressing against hers. She gently grinds her hips against mine, I moan softly then her lips capture mine. Our lips move in perfect sync, my tongue running over her bottom lip asking for entrench, she denies it. So I grab her bum and squeeze lightly, she gasps and I dart my tongue into her mouth. We fight for dominance and of course I win. "Let's take this upstairs?" she nodes her head quickly. By the time we get upstairs I've already lost my pants and shirt and she only lost her shirt. I throw her onto my bed and climb on top of her, I pull her pants off then her bra. Her panties are next and mine boxers come and go. She smirks at my manhood that has gotten harder, I chuckle and say "You caused that," which all she does is blushes. I suck on her soft neck which makes her moan my name, turning me on completely. I get off her and walk to my dresser I grab the rubber then I walk to my mini fridge and pull out a thing o whip cream. She chuckles and grabs the can "are you kidding me?" she blushes. I shake my head and slip the rubber on. I perch myself over her, then I go in. I thrust in and out, our moans filling the quite room. I pull out knowing that the rubber is full and Natasha grabs the whip cream she pushes me under her. She sprays it on my chest and slowly licks it off, teasing me with her tongue. I moan and throw my head onto the bed, she gets closer and closer to my V-line then starts all over. After a while of going back and forth with whip cream we finally lay on my bed exhausted and out of breath. Sweat was stuck on my eyebrows and I was breathing heavily, I saw that her chest was rising and falling at a fast pace. I turn over so I can face her, "I love you Natasha Dallas," she smiles at me and says "and I love you Zayn Malik." I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep in each others arms just like when we had our sleepovers.

OK so that was for The_Bae145 my Wattpad bestie I think it was pretty good this is what she wanted so lol byee