How Could He?!

Zoey's POV: Back At Her Apartment After Lou Left

I was sitting on the couch already dressed for the day. I was wearing a royal blue shirt that says, "If this is true love....then how bad can it really be?" with little hearts that have question marks in them. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, blue wedge sandals and a dark blue beanie that says, "True Love Can't Be So Bad, Can It?" in cursive letters. My dark brown hair with red tips was lightly curled and hung lossily. I was munching on a peanut butter granola bar watching the news, not really paying attention until I heard something I never ever wanted to hear. Reporter on TV, "Could it be true that Louis Tomlinson from world known boy band got his ex girlfriend Emily Brant pregnant or is she just looking for attention? I guess we'll all know in nine months, this is.." I turned off the TV stunned, is this true? Emily she did sound familiar.

Flash back to a couple months ago on Skype call with Louis

"Zo guess what?" Louis said  enthusiastically looking at me with a big grin. "Yeah Lou?" I asked him unsure of what he was going to tell me. "I'm dating Emily Brant from High school remember her?!" How could I forget her she made my life hell plus she slept with every guy at our school. Why was my best friend the sweetest guy ever dating Her? I faked and smile and told him that's great. I couldn't very well tell him that his girlfriend was a cheating slut (sorry for language) so I acted like nothing was wrong even though she liked to think "Louis was all hers" please. Louis finally caught onto her plan, she was only with him to get his money and attention.. as always.

End Of Flashback.

And now apparently he was the father of her baby?! Well isn't this just peachy *note sarcasm*

Aye

I'll probably update later again and ohhhh so Emily's pregnant hm how do you feel about that huh? yeah I don't like it either

you know what to do bye