Back Home

Louis's POV

I was excited now because Zoey told me she had a surprise for me at home. Ah all you dirty minded people are probably thinking its sex, right? Well that's not what it is, Zo already told me she wants to wait before we do anything like that. People may think were crazy because we've known each other for almost 20 years but we just started dating so. Anyway we were in the car on our way back when Zo slipped her hand into mine and placed our intertwined fingers on my thigh. I'm crazy about this girl, I mean who wouldn't be. We walked into the house, I sat on the couch as Zo walked into her room. She came out a couple minutes later in a black tank top and gray booty shorts. Her beautiful face was framed by her curled hair, she smiled and I saw that behind her back was a small box. She sat down next to me and opened the black box. Inside was what I never thought she would be giving me.....the key to her heart literally. I smiled at her, "are you sure?" I asked her. Zo giving away "the key to her heart," was a pretty big deal. She nodes her head and hands me the box. I close it and put it into my jean jacket pocket, I wrap my arms around her waist. Hers went around my neck, I had a idea. I released her waist and stood up, she looked confused. I chuckled and walked over to her radio and hit play. Thousand Years by Christina Perri, Zoey's favorite song. I grabbed her hand and she stood up, I bowed and said in a old fashion voice, "May I have this dance?" She giggled and said in the same old fashion voice, "yes you may." I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me, her arms go around my neck. Zo buries her face into my neck and I do the same. We dance slowly to the music, me softly singing along. This was by far the best way to end our first date because here I was holding the girl that I was truly madly deeply in love with.

Aye

awe romantic scene!!!!!! How did ya like it?! you know what to do bye