TWINS??!! And A Date To Remember

Ellie's POV:

I can't believe Zoey is pregnant with not just one baby but two!!! I'm so happy I'm gonna be an aunt, once we find out the gender we're gonna throw a baby shower. I hope its one of each, it'll be a buy one get one for free, Zo looked so shocked. I rubbed her hand trying to calm her down, I felt so bad because I had to leave her. Niall asked me out on another date, we have been dating for a couple months now ever since he asked me out two months ago. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend....yet, but I hope tonight we will be. When we told the girls they were shocked, I couldn't blame them I was still trying to process it. I walked into my house and up to my room, I opened my closet door. I pulled out a blue shirt with "I'm not small.....I'm fun sized," in pink writing, it matched my pink and blue nails that I got done with the girls Nila had turquoise nails with a swirly design, Natasha purple and black and Zoey black with red roses. Anyway I grabbed white jean shorts and a pink beanie. I took a shower while singing I Like It Like That by Hot Chelle Rae, well I was performing actually (sorry kar XD) I started listening to that song thanks to my sis. I got out and curled my hair then I put the outfit on. Niall told me he was picking me up at 6 its 6:49 now. I heard my door bell ring and rang to answer it, Niall was standing there wearing a plain gray shirt with dark jeans and his hair in a quiff.

Zoey's POV: With Natasha, Nila And Megan Skype Call With The Boys (not Lou)

"Hey babe," Harry shouted to Nila, she was on a Skype call with Harry. I was talking to Megan and Natasha, then Nila decided to call me over. Oh God no just kill me now, I shake my head but Megan pushes me over. She gives me an encouraging smile, I just gave her a good look at my middle finger causing her to laugh (sorry boo). I sit down next to Nila who smiles at me, "Zo I missed you haven't heard from you in a while!" Harry smiles. I give him a tight smile back, "Me to Harry....hey um is the other boys there?" I'm so nervous. "Um just Liam and Zayn, Niall went on a date and Lou..." he trails off, thank god he didn't say where Lou was I don't wanna hear how happy he is. "Well call them over I have big news," Harry chuckles and calls the other boys over. Liam and Zayn smile at me, "instead of telling you I'll show you." The boys all looked confused as I stood up and lifted my shirt a little to show my now big stomach, I hear them gasp. "Zoey please tell me your fat," Liam says, I shake my head. "Your pregnant!!!!" Zayn practically screams, I node my head with tears brimming in the corners of my eyes. Zayn notices the tears and quickly says, "No no I'm not mad at you Zo Bear its just I'm so surprised I didn't think you'd be the one to get pregnant your so responsible what happened?" I just shrug my shoulders "we used protection it must've broke or something." "So I'm gonna be an uncle to a beautiful baby?" Liam asked, "Well let's double that baby" I say to him. "Two?!" Harry asks me, I node my head "Twins" I confirm. "She's not pregnant," Liam says, "Who? Emily?" I ask and watch as they all node their heads. "How do you know?" Nila cuts in, "She's not even fat, she doesn't eat a lot, she doesn't throw up she's got none of the symptoms," Zayn confirms, "But Lou is so god damn gullible that he believes everything she says," anger boils in Harry just thinking about it. "Guys don't do anything until we know for sure," I say but then Harry says at the same time "I got a plan."

Ellie's Date

Niall took me to Dorney park, we walked in and he intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him, he smiled back we then started walking around. I saw a big pink fluffy unicorn hanging in one of the booths, I sequel and ran to it. Niall laughed and ran after me, "NIALL NIALL NIALL I WANT THIS!!" I yell in excitement, he places the money on the counter. About 20 minutes later and still no fluffy unicorn, Niall keeps trying even after I told him to just give up. But surprisingly he won it, I kissed his cheek causing him to blush and held the unicorn against my chest "Ah its so fluffy I'm gonna die" (you should know what that's from lol) Niall chuckled and wrapped his strong arms around me, I looked up at him.  "Thank you Nialler," he smirks "I think I deserve a kiss," I smirk back a peck his lips. Niall pouts so I kiss his lips but much longer this time ( ;) oh get some Kar) We spent hours and hours ridding rides, Niall kept asking me if I was scared so he can hold me to "protect me" like no I'm OK but I pretend like I was scared. At the end of the night he took me to a open field, "Niall what are..." he cuts me off by saying "Ellie I have always loved you, you were there for me when no one was. You were my best friend, my sister and even my mother," he laughs, "theres just one thing I want you to be that you haven't yet so.." Niall pulls out a promise right with the words Forever with a beautiful green gem on it, I gasp. "Will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" I node my head, he slips the ring on my finger then

picks me up. His sweet lips met mine in a kiss full of love and passion, I wrapped my arms around him, his around my waist. I can't believe I'm Niall Horans girlfriend, I always dreamed of this moment.

Aye

so Zayn, Liam and Harry know what about Niall lol. So that date scene was for my sis karlielacour143 aka Ellie :D so yeah that's it hope you liked this chapie

bye you know what to do my fluffy unicorn peasants