Can't Leave You And The New Boys

Zoey's POV

I looked at Derek as he stood there looking around the room, lost. "Derek are you OK?" I sat up in bed so I can look at him closer. His lip was busted open and had stitches, his right eye was black, blue and swollen, and there was blood on his shirt. Louis smirked thinking he did that but I had a feeling someone got ahold of him after Louis. "Who did this?" I ask him, his eyes finally met mine. "I don't know.....they just sneaked up on me when I was leaving your apartment" he says as he tries to remember. "I came here because I needed to see you Zoey. You and the babies. I helped take care of you and those babies while he couldn't," he nodes his head to Lou, "I think I have the right to see them." I gestured for Louis to come over to the bed and to sit down. I placed Josephine in his arms, he looked down at her and smiled. "She's so beautiful...." he brushed her hair away softly. "Derek..." I said watching him, Derek meant everything to me. Yes, I know he was my ex but he's also one of my best friends I can't lose him. "Yeah...." he kept his eyes on Josephine, "I can't leave you Derek so will you be their favorite uncle?" I laugh. Derek looks up and nodes while smiling. I know Louis probably didn't like what I asked Derek but I didn't care. I wanted Derek in my and the babies life no matter what.

~Couple Hours Later~

The babies were fast asleep and so was Louis. Lou was asleep next to me in the hospital bed, I wouldn't let him sleep in one of those hard chairs plus I wanted him next to me. I cuddled into his chest and started to fall asleep when a knock at the door woke me up. "Come in," the door opened and four boys and four girls walked in smiling. One boy had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and he was wearing a plaid red/black shirt with dark jeans. He had a black lip ring and his arm around a girl. The girl had dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes, she was wearing a blue T-shirt with black ripped skinnies and blue vans. Next to the couple was another couple. The boy had light brown hair, a sweet smile with nice brown eyes. He was wearing a black band T-shirt, dark ripped jeans and a black bandana that pushed his hair back. The girl that he had his arm around had long black hair with light brown eyes and a caring smile. She had a gray off the shoulders sweater on with black tights and black flats. Next was a boy with green hair, a silly smile and eyes that said he laughed at everything. He was wearing a white T-shirt with dark blue jeans, he had a jacket tied around his waist and his arm around a girls waist keeping her close. The girl had short dirty blonde with royal blue highlights, and pretty green/blue eyes. She smiled at me, she had a white t-shirt with a band logo on it I think it said 5SOS, blue jeans and white sneakers. The last girl had green eyes with waist length lose curls, she looked like the girl that models for Victoria Secrets. She had a frilly purple tank top on with jean shorts and purple flats. The boy that had his arm around her waist had short black hair with dark brown eyes, he looked tan. He had a gray The Fray t-shirt on with black jeans and white sneakers. "Hi um I'm Luke and this is my girlfriend Brooke," the one with the blonde hair introduced him and his girlfriend. "I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash. This is Crystal but she goes by Kat," they both smiled at me and Ash kissed Kat to prove there dating without saying anything. "Well I'm Michael and this is Heaven my girlfriend," he kissed her cheek after saying girlfriend. "I'm Calum and this beautiful girl is Averyl," Calum smiled while Averyl blushed. "Nice to met you all I'm Zoey. That's Josephine and Jacob," I pointed to the babies then at Louis "and that's Louis my boyfriend." They all sent me knowingly looks, wait what did I miss?