Picnic, The Secret Plan And The Unexpected Guest

Nila's POV: At Harry's place

"Babe go get ready," Harry mumbled into my hair, I grumbled and got off the bed. He's a pain but I love him, I go to the closet that has my clothes in it. All my clothes were dirty except for my band stuff Harry got me. I slipped on the green half shirt with 1D in yellow glitter, yellow skinny jeans, green vans and a yellow beanie that says "Harry," on it. I make sure my hair is curled perfectly, I put some makeup on and make sure its nice and neat. Wow I felt like such a girly girl today, Eh everyone needs to have their girly day. I came out of the bathroom and Harry gave me a weird look, "Why are you dressed like that?" he asked me. I shrug my shoulders, "Girly day I guess" he doesn't understand but nodes his head anyway. He intertwined our fingers and grabbed the picnic basket, I look at him and smile and he sends me his million dollar smile. Well let's get this over with, not that its bad.

Zoey's POV: At Her House Waiting For Li

I sat on my couch playing with a nearby pillow, I was nervous What did Liam wanna tell me? Was it about him? Then I heard the knock on the door, its time. I opened the door but I didn't find Liam instead it was him. He hasn't changed a bit, I covered my mouth in surprise. He smiles at me and gives me a warm hug, "Woah what happened here?" he exclaimed pointing to my big stomach. "Your back," I whisper, he nodes his head. "How?" I question, he gently guides me to the couch. "I can't believe it you look...." I cut him off "Derek Jacob Tanner answer my question." Derek sighs and takes my small hands into his, I felt a small spark when are skin touched. When we were dating in High School that spark was almost more the Louis's but then he moved away, then me and Lou got closer. Yes, Derek is my ex boyfriend from High School, but he's also my best guy friend aside from Lou. "I'm sorry I moved to the USA and left you, its just I felt like if I stayed one of us would've been hurt. I don't know why I felt that way but I did, I was also a stupid teen. I couldn't stop thinking about you those years I was gone, it got to me so I decided to come back see how my little girl was doing," he ruffles my hair a bit. I laugh and push his hand away, "So your probably wondering about this?" I said pointing down to my beautiful babies, he nodes his head. "Well...." and that's how I started my story. "So your having twins?" he smiles at me, this is why I love Derek he's the fun easy going type, he was also the guy everyone loved in high school.... even me. "Yeah a girl and a boy," he gives me his big goofy grin that always makes me grin back, then it turns into a frown. "What's wrong?" I ask him noticing his change in moods, "So this Louis guy is with his ex ,who he's not even sure is pregnant or not, while your home alone?" he says at last. "Well in not alone his best friends, also my best friends are helping and my family and friends to," I confirm, he sighs and pulls me in for another warm comforting hug. God I love his hugs, probably more then Niall(Sorry Ni Lol). The door opened and Liam stood there looking at me and Derek, I pulled away and Liam gave a death glare to a confused Derek. "Hey Li want did you want to tell me?" I ask him smiling, "Harry has a plan." Its plan time.

Aye

So how did you guys like this?! Did you like the romance going on between Zo and Derek?! If you don't well to bad because he's here to stay it makes this more interesting I'll describe him in the next update.*Cue evil laugh* sorry only I know about Harry's plan and Derek now to

You know what to do my fluffy unicorn peasants

bye