Harry And Nila's Time Alone

Harry's POV

"Hey babe," I pull Nila close to me, she giggles. I just remembered something.... she's ticklish *cue smirk and evil laugh.* I start ticking her, she laughed and tried to push me away. When she broke free from my grasp she darted upstairs. I ran after her and smirked at her when I opened the door to her bed room. That sneaking little girl lead me up here, we haven't had sex yet, which meant that she was still a virgin. I stalked over to her and tossed her onto the bed. She giggled, I slowly climbed on top of her. Then I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her bra. She bite her lip as I snapped her bra off and tossed it on the ground. Nila tugged on my shirt telling me she wanted it off, I slide the shirt off my body. Her eyes raked my exposed chest, mine were doing the same but to her. She had a nice body, damn. "Are you sure?" I wasn't a virgin I had my first time when I was 18 but I was nervous for her. She nodes her head as I grab a rubber from my back pocket. She unbuckles my pants and slides them down my legs. I pull her shorts off her smooth legs, and then her underwear. I bite my lip as I look her and pull my boxers off. I open the package and put the rubber on my length. She pulls my head down and kisses me, as I'm kissing her I slowly lower myself into her. Nila tenses but then relaxes. I grind my hips against hers, our moans filling the room. God this felt so good, I throw my head back. She grabs my neck again and kisses me hard on the lips, I push my tongue into her mouth and roam her mouth. "Harry....I'm gonna.." I nod my head and pull myself out because I knew the rubber was full. Her eyes were sparkling and a grin was plastered on her beautiful face. "That was amazing....let's do it again," she winks at me. I smirk and pull the blankets over us and we go for round two.

So that was a dirty scene for my friend @Jennifernice :) hope you liked it you know what to do bye