Romantic Ride At The Carnival

Zoey's POV

Louis told me he had a surprise for me tonight but he wouldn't tell me what. He said I would love it and I haven't been to one in a while. Hmm I have no clue what it is. Anyway I was getting ready in my room, I picked out a white shirt with a gray vest that has a cute design on the back. I had a pair of black skinnies, and white flats with gray beanie. I spun around in the mirror, not to fancy and not to sloppy. I smiled to myself and grabbed my purse, the door bell rung and I ran to answer it. Louis was wearing a gray T-shirt and black jeans and white high tops. His hair was in a quiff, his blue eyes shining and a big grin on his face. "Ready to go?" he asked me holding out his hand, I smiled and took his hand. We got into his car and I turned on the radio. She's Not Afraid came on, Louis chuckled and started singing along. I joined in and he smiled at me, I laughed. When we got there I screamed, "A CARNIVAL!!" Louis nodded his head and laughed. He opened the door for me, we both walked to the ticket booth. The lady smiled at me and Lou, mostly Lou. She kept winking at Lou over and over, I think Louis knew I didn't like her because I visibly tensed. Lou wrapped his arms around my waist, making sure the lady saw. The lady sent daggers at me as Lou grabbed our tickets, smirked at the lady. "What do you wanna go on first?" Louis asks me,  I lean up and peck his lips. "You choose," he smiles and grabs my hand. Let the fun begin.

Ayeeee its Jennie

Carnival rides up next yay you know what to do

PS check out The Burning Sunrise by meh, Why Me? and soon Our Hazel Eyes by The_Bae145 also Happily Ever After and Our Happy Messed Up Family by Jennifernice

and my new story Love Kills now if you love me you'll check out these stories :* if not :'(

anyway bye