One Thing After Another

Refresh;

"She's taking us to court" Harry finally gets out, my mouth drops open and the phone clatters to the car floor. "Louis? Lou you there?" Harry's voice rung out but all I kept hearing was this words repeating in my head. This can't be happening not now.

Zoey's POV;

"Louis what's wrong?!" I tapped his shoulder trying to get a response from him but he just sat there looking out the window frozen. I raised an eyebrow retrieving Louis's forgotten phone and pressed it against my ear. "Hello?" I questioned glancing at the still frozen Lou, "Zoey?" Harry's voice ran clear as day from Louis's cell phone. "Harry? What happened?" I ask him getting very worried with each second of silence, "Um just come home I'll explain everything," then he hung up. "Louis can you drive?" he glances over at me and nodes his head driving us back to our house where Harry would be waiting to explain what happened with the whole being taken to court. Louis gets out of the car opening my door and then picking up Josie rocking her in his arms softly. I opened the door letting Louis and Josie step in before me, "Harry where are you?!" I call into the what appears to be empty house. "He's in the back," Nila comes into the living room and points to the back, "I'll go put Josie down for a nap," Louis confirmed before walking to the babies rooms. "Nila what the hell happened?" I pull her over to the couch so we're both sitting and look at her. "That bitch is trying to say I kicked her pathetic little ass and caused all kinds of emotional and physical pain," Ni yelled frustrated and runs her fingers through her hair trying to calm down knowing Josie is asleep in the next room. "What?! When were you even near her?!" I look at Nila seeing if she lies to me, she bites her lip and mumbles "Durning the baby shower." I shake my head and look at her, "Why Nila?! You should've known that slut would use it against you" she nodes her head knowing I'm right. "I just lost it that bitch ruined those months for you!! Louis could've been here with you and the babies during your pregnancy but no he was with that slut!" This is why Nila was outside for so long when it only should've token her a couple minutes. "Let the war begin" I sighed looking as everyone started walking in getting ready for the war that she brought.