There She Is

Louis's POV: On The Plane

Its time, I finally get to see my best friend. God I miss her so much. The way her small soft hands fit in my big ones, the way her beautiful smile can always brighten my day, how when we curled up on the conch her small frame always fitted with mine and how she always seemed to make me nervous no matter what. I wonder if she felt the same? Probably not. Harry tried to convince me that she did and if she didn't then she was crazy. But the thing is he sounded so sure of himself when he told me she did, what did he know? and why won't he tell me? I sat on the plane lost in thought when one of the ladies came by to tell me that the plane would be landing. I could tell she knew who I was and she kept smiling at me and winking. I hope she knew that it wasn't working on me, maybe she should try it on someone else. I grabbed my bags and walked off the plane. There she was, standing there looking so gorgeous. She was wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt, a jean jacket vest that had those sparkly things on it. Tight blue ripped skinnies that hugged her bum nicely if I must say so and a pair of black flats. Her heart locket shone, I could see it all the way over here, I wish I could have the key to that locket. She told me about it and how the person that had the key, also held the key to her heart.  Oh how I wanted to be the one to hold that key. I smiled at her, she gave me a small smile in return. I noticed a couple days ago that her hair has gotten darker and she has red tips now. She's skinny, I don't mean like she starved herself but she has been working out, her curves are showing more. She was breathe taking, too bad she would never feel the same about me as I did about her. I couldn't help it, I dropped my bags and ran to her. I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around, her giggling the whole time. We probably looked idiots but I didn't care. I have been working out a lot more then I used to, my muscles have gotten bigger if I do say so myself. I put her down and buried my face into her hair. I breathed in her sweet smell, she smelled like Dove shampoo and vanilla my favorite. I know I sound like a creeper but I didn't care because I was holding her in my arms. I mumbled against her neck, "I missed you," but really in my head I wanted to say "I love you." My lips brushed against her soft neck, I felt her shiver, maybe just maybe she felt the same....Nah I was just tired from the flight to think like that. Zoey pulled away, she wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked like she wanted to kiss me, I could tell from her eyes that she was dying to but instead she laid her head on my chest and listened to my beating heart. Why didn't she just kiss me?! Was she afraid or was she playing hard to get?! Did she want me to make the first move or was she afraid to ruin our friendship?! Maybe she just didn't like me. Those questions swirled in my head but that last statement stayed in my head. Maybe she didn't, I mean I was just an average guy there was nothing special about. Zo probably had all the guys after and I just didn't stand a chance. Maybe I should give up or maybe I should keep fighting? I just don't know what to do.

What's your opinion?! Should Louis keep fighting for Zoey's love or should he just give up? Comment what you think he should. And what about Zoey what should she do?! Go after Lou and tell him how she feels or keep it a secret?! Comment below what you think should happen. Yeah you know what to do

byeeeee love y'all for reading