Finally Able To Leave, The Presents And She's Back?!

Zoey's POV: Getting Ready To Leave After Being There For A While

I changed into the clothes that Ellie brought me, God bless her. I was wearing a black half shirt that says "Go Ahead And Judge Because As You Walk Away Here's My Reaction," the words were red, there's a middle finger under the red words. I had a red tank top under the half shirt, I had black ripped skinnies on. Red flats covered my feet, and lose bracelets hung on my wrist. I had the charm bracelet on my left wrist and my heart locket on my neck, I never took either of them off. I threw my beanie on my head it was red and said in black letters, "When Life Gives You Lemons Don't Make Lemonade... Make Stinging Eyes," with a lemon underneath it. My hair hung loosely down my shoulders, I had simple makeup on as always. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door, I found a smiling Louis waiting for me. He had a white t-shirt that said "I Don't Love Life...I Love Food," in blue letters with a slice of pizza under the words. He had dark blue jeans on and white sneakers. His hair was in a quiff and his eyes were bright and full of life. You see when Louis came to see me he didn't look to good. His hair was a mess, he looked like he hasn't shaved in a while. His eyes were dull and faded, he was really skinny. When Louis took his shirt off it was scary, I could see most of his bones. I made him eat, even if he didn't want to. He looks a lot better now, I can't believe spending that much time with her did that to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, his going around my neck and he smiled down at me. I looked at our babies that were asleep in the carrier, they looked so peaceful and happy. "They look so... " I trail off not knowing which word to use, "peaceful, happy, sweet," he smiles. We walked out the hospital, out into the cool London air. It was always cold in London, never hot which I never understood why. When we got to the house we found everyone there, I do mean everyone because I saw her here. She was over by the drinks table talking to my MUM?! Louis took the babies into our room while I walked over to her. "Hello Zoey," she says in a sickly sweet voice, just like in the tapes. "Hello Emily," I muttered, "Not fat I see" I laughed. "See your not pretty anymore," she laughs back, I go to hit her but the girls hold me back. "Your still weak and tired let us deal with this bitch," Nila said into my ear, I nodded my head and watched them take her out back.

Nila's POV:

I'm going to enjoy this so much, she deserves this for making my sister cry herself to sleep every night and day. I threw her onto the cold ground and stood over her. I kicked her in the stomach so she was facing us, "Why did you do it?!" I yell at her. Emily looks up at me, "I wanted his money of course why else would I prudent to have one of his horrible babies?!" My eyes were already clouded with hate, now I was pissed. Louis was like my brother, if Harry wasn't there then Louis was there for me. "I'm not gonna stand here and let her talk about Louis like that!" I yell as the girls try to pull me away. "She's not worth it!" Natasha told me as they took me back inside leaving Ellie and Megan alone with her. I hope Ellie teaches her a lesson.

Ellie's POV;

I watched as they basically dragged Nila back inside because we all knew that she was angry and wanted to hurt Emily. Well we all wanted to hurt her but we couldn't. "Are you gonna hurt me now?" she asked looking up, damn Nila kicked her pretty hard it looked like her ribs were brushed maybe even broken. Her nose was bleeding, I think she hit it on the ground when Nila kicked her. "No," Megan said crossing her arms over her chest looking down at Emily, "I think Karma will kick your arse pretty damn good saves us the trouble of beating the shit out of you ourselves" and with that she walked calmly back inside the building. I shook my head in disgust at Emily, "People like you make me hate this world," I ran in after Megan. I was surprised, Megan mostly never cursed and here she was cursing at someone who doesn't deserve her words or looks. Everyone was crowed around talking, laughing and looking at the babies who were in those bassinet things. "Present time" Mrs. Tomlinson called, we weren't on first names yet, to everyone in the room. I sit down Indian style on the floor, cause I'm amazing like that. Niall puts his hands on my shoulders, he was on the couch behind me, and started rubbing my shoulders. "Thanks baby" I smile and he smiles

back then whispers "You got their presents?" I node my head. "Can we go first?" Niall speaks up above all the chatter, nobody hears him so he whistles finally getting their attention. "We would like to give our presents first" Niall repeats himself then mumbles to me, "go get them." I run and grab our presents from the car, I set them in front of Zoey and Louis who look like they rather be somewhere else. "These are for the babies" I smile and sit back down. Zoey starts to open Josie's present when a cute little kitten pops out meowing. She had gray, white and black fur with bright blue eyes and a cute face. "Awe" Zoey picks up the kitten and smiles, "She's beautiful, I'll name her after my best friend in the world Karlie." I remember Karlie, she's an amazing girl then she had to move to Florida. Louis pets the kitten and goes to open the other box. Another kitten pops up but his ears are back like he's scared, Louis gently picks him up. "We should name him after Karlies brother Chris," Louis smiles petting the soft kitten, "I love that idea what do you think Jake and Josie?" Zoey asked the babies smiling. Josie was to busy playing with her feet and laughing to care, Jake was smiling and blowing bubbles. "I think that's a yes," Louis laughed, "Jake is just like his father," Liam smiled " and Josie like her mother," Mrs. Carter jumped in. Laughter and smiles filled the room, maybe we can stay this way....I probably just jinxed it.

Aye

So sorry for the late update

I was at a water park for my best friends birthday and I'm going fishing tomorrow plus I'm going to a fair coming up so yea I'm sorry guys. If you wanna see what all the characters look like Kik me its JenSassyQueen13 :)

bye guys love ya