The Appointment.

Zoey's POV: Getting Ready For Doctors

Today's the day I'm gonna be a mummy or not. I just took a shower now I was picking out my clothes. I picked out a white t-shirt, jean vest, dark blue jean shorts, white flats, and a blue beanie that says, "Normal People Scare Me, So Stay Away." I slipped the clothes on, then walked into my bathroom that was attached to my room. I lightly curled my hair, and add a touch of makeup. I threw my phone, car keys, makeup and money in a blue purse and I walked out of my room into the living room. Nila and Natasha walked out of the room they were sharing, I had two guest bedrooms with attached bathrooms, my room with the attached bathroom, the living room/kitchen, and two rooms that are used for storage but I don't use them. Louis insisted that I get this apartment, oh god he's the one who helps me pay for this apartment... what am I gonna do now? I looked at Nila and saw her wearing a blue half shirt that says, "Why love on it when you can sleep on it?" in aqua letters, black skinny jeans, black flats and a beanie that says, "Take me to Neverland," she had her hair braided so we could see her gorgeous face. I laugh and say to her, "Your gonna be hot Ni its really hot out," she just shrugged and sat on the couch. Natasha was wearing a purple t-shirt that says "They see me rolling they hating," with a roll of toilet paper that has a smiley face on it rolling down a hill.  She had faded jean shorts on, purple flats and a light blue beanie that says, "What did ya say I couldn't hear you over my laughter?" in purple letters (this isn't an ugly purple its a real pretty one.) Her hair was down and pushed back a little to show her lovely face. smiled at her and said "at least someone thought to wear shorts," Ni just grunted . Ellie and Megan came out of their room, smiling and laughing. Ellie was wearing a light green tank top that says "I'm a boss ass bitch," in black letters, dark green shorts and black flats her hair was in a pony tail that showed her beautiful face. Megan had on a orange top that had a smiley face that said, "Smile or I'll make you" she had red shorts on and orange flats, her hair was curled like mine so the curls framed her pretty face. "Alright everyone ready to go?" I said pulling the keys out of my purse, everyone yelled a 'yes' or 'yes of course' We all climbed into my red car that I love and we were off. I hope this goes well.

Skip Car Ride

I signed in and waited for my doctor. "Guys listen can I talk to my doctors.... alone?" they all looked disappointed but agreed anyway. When it was time I followed my doctors into the room. You see Mark is originally Louis's doctor but he also helps me, Lisa is my doctor. "Hello Zoey, Long time no see huh?" Dr. Mark chuckles, "So what are you here for?" I laughed and say, "Well you see I think I'm pregnant," their mouths drop open. "Honey are you sure?" Dr. Lisa asked me, I sighed and went into the whole story again. You see Lisa and Mark were like my second mom and dad besides Louis's parents and I could tell them anything. Lisa smiled and said "Well let's get you a test to see if we're gonna be grandparents," she winks and leaves the room with Mark. I take the test and wait for my results. Lisa comes back and smiles at me, she sits in the chair across from me and places her hand on my knee "Honey this isn't easy to say but........your pregnant." I'm really pregnant, I can't believe this. "I-I can't believe it, I'm scared," I whisper, Lisa hugs me and says "don't worry sweetie I'll help you," she kisses my cheek and pulls away. We stay there and just talk, then its time to confront my sisters. I slowly walk out and take a deep breath, they all surround me, "I'm pregnant," I say at last. They all yell with smiles on their faces as they hug me, Nila is yelling "I'm gonna be a aunt," Ellie and Natasha are both talking about how there gonna spoil my baby and Megan is asking me if I feel alright and how I feel about this. And you know what I actually feel great because even if my baby won't have their father, they'll have all these wonderful aunts and grandparents.

Aye

so its official she's knocked up XD

another sister chapter love you girls your all like my sisters so the next couple months are gonna be of the mood swings and stuff.

You know what to do so bye :)