Could It Be?

Zoey's POV: After The Girls Found Out About Everything And They Went "Shopping"

I sat on the couch with the 6 test in front of me, the girls all wanted to be there when I found out if I was or not. "Its time," Megan announced to us, I slowly picked up the first one and my heart stopped a little...."Positive," I read out loud. I put that one down and grabbed the next one, I chocked on my words as I said again "positive." Two down four more to go, I quickly grabbed the next one and was a little relieved when I saw "Negative," I breathed in and picked up the next one and saw again "Negative." One more, the last one read like a billboard, "Positive." The girls all had smiles on their beautiful faces as they hugged me, tears ran down my cheeks I can't be pregnant I just can't be. I'm happy that the father of my baby will be my best friend and the love of my life but I'm just so scared I know my friends will be there for me throughout the whole thing, its just not the same as the father being there. "We gonna go to the doctor to make sure its positive, but don't worry Zo we'll be here for you," Megan told me rubbing my arm smiling at me. Megan reminded me of a mother, caring, understanding. She has always been there for me, never judged me and for that I love her. "I have an idea," my Peachcat shouted excitedly, Natasha was like my sister heck all these girls were my sisters and I loved every single one if them. Natasha is a bubbly fun person, she's sweet and very loveable, she's just like Zayn always has good advice when I need it the most and for that I love her my Peachcat my sister She's also the one with all the crazy ideas her and Ellie. "And what's that?" Ni asked (Nila's nickname) a little annoyed because Natasha has very crazy ideas. One time she suggested going to the lama pen with our lunch which was peanut butter sandwiches, that did not end well. Ni was also a sister to me, she sticks up for us when we need it, like the other girls she doesn't take crap from anyone but she can be nice and sweet sometimes. She's a very funny and Miss. Know It All (sorry girl :p). "Hey its not my fault I didn't know the lama was gonna chase us," Natasha laughs trying to defend herself, "Not all my ideas are bad." We all laugh at this, "Go ahead tell us Tash," Ellie tells says to Peachcat. Sometimes we called Natasha Tash or with me it was Peachcat. Ellie was a sister to me, she's crazy, funny, non-judgemental and caring, you could say these girls were the same (LOL). I loved every single one of these girls that were sitting around me, they were my family. "So my idea is.....WE MOVE IN WITH POKECAT!!" Natasha yells a smile on her sweet face, move in with me? Everyone was in thought, then Megan spoke up. "I think that's a great idea," she started, "We can help Zo through this pregnancy, kinda fill in for Louis." Ellie raised her hand excitedly, "Can I be Lou please? I have a good impression of him," she begged. I laughed when she started doing her "Louis Impression" she sounded nothing like him, her British accent was just as bad as Niall's with her being Irish and all. These girls were the reason for the smile on my face right now, the reason why for once since Louis left me I'm happy. "Stop with the Lou impression," I laugh, "and I love it if you guys can to stay with me and great idea PeachCat." Natasha smiles at me and asks, "What do you think girls?" The girls all share a look and smirk, Ellie tackles me to the couch softly cause I'm pregnant, still not used to that.  Then Ni started tickling me, I was laughing uncontrollably. Megan was chuckling at us, then she shouted "ROOMIES!!!" I was pulled into a group hug, all of my sisters were in it. I couldn't be more happy, well maybe if Louis was hear.

The Next Day

"So did you call the doctors?" Megan asked as she lounged on my...I mean our couch the girls moved most of their stuff in yesterday, eating an Apple while watching reruns of Friends. "Yeah I just called my doctor now," my doctor, Dr.Mark and Dr.Lisa made plans to talk to me. Lisa was married to Mark so they were both my doctors. "That's good cause us girls are going," Megan said never taking her eyes off the TV, I don't know why she was re-watching these. "What?" I asked her, Ellie came in eating a banana (you dirty minded people a real banana XD) "What do you think we're gonna allow you to go by yourself?" she said through a mouthful of banana. "I don't know, I'm just glad you are," I smile at my friends, my sisters as they pull me into a hug.

Aye

so I updated this chapter goes out to my friends my sisters Megan my One Direction Sis,Karlie my boo(Ellie), Jennifer Jen Jen(Nila) and Kim Kim Peachcat(Natasha) love you girls :)

that's it and huh so she may be pregers hmm how do you feel about that?!

you know what to do bye