I Think Its Time

Louis's POV: at Zoey's apartment.

I sit down on her couch looking around. Her apartment has changed a lot since the last time I was here. Something caught my eye, there was a picture of Zo and some guy hugging on a beach. I knew it she was seeing someone. I should've known, maybe that's her "big" news. Maybe she wanted me to "meet him," she was crazy if she thought I was gonna meet that dirt bag. Zo came through the door that lead into the living room with a big smile, I faked my smile. She frowned at me and sat down, really close to me. Her knee was pressed against mine, her hand by my bum. What is she doing?! She smiled at me, she has a boyfriend I can't be this close to her. I moved away from her, she frowned but stayed were she was. This was it she was gonna tell me about "Him."

Zoey's POV

This was it I was finally gonna kiss him and tell him how I feel. I was sick and tired of waiting for him to grow a pair and make the first move. He moved away from me but I don't know why. Then I noticed the picture of me and "him" next to Lou. Wait did he think that "he's" my boyfriend, I sure hope not. "Louis," I whispered as I lean in closer to him, he swallows and his Adams apple bobs. He nodes his head, "I missed you" I say as I scoot closer. "Me two," he chokes out, I'm so close to were our breathes mingle. I slowly turn my head, my lips inches from his. "What about..." he was cut off when I smashed my lips against his. Before I close my eyes I saw his widen. His hands go to my waist and he pulls me even closer...if that's possible. I move my hands slowly up his chest and wrap them around his neck. My fingers tug on the hair at the nap of his neck, he moans against my lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I deni. He groans and pushes me back on the couch,he runs his hands up and down my sides. This causes me to gasp because he lifts my shirt a little and is touching bare skin. Lou takes this opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, his tongue roams my mouth. Mine and his tongue fight for dominance, his of course winning. I start to pull away but he pulls me back not letting me go.

Louis's POV

If she thinks that I'm gonna let her go just like that she's out of her mind. I can't believe I'm on top of Zoey and I'm kissing her. I can't believe that she kissed me first and that I still am. I pull away slowly and out of breathe. Her chest is rising and falling heavy, "wow" she breaths out. I nod in response, "what about that guy?" I say in a bitter tone as I gesture to the picture. Zo laughs and says "that's my ex from a while back, he was also my friend from high school. That picture was taken when we were dating. That's also the day we broke up because he was moving to the U.S.A and we knew it wouldn't work," she shrugs at the end but I can tell its a big deal because a tear slips out of her ocean blue eye and down her plump tanned cheek. I whip away the tear and kiss her lips softly. "I won't leave you again Zo, I have always been in love with you. I just couldn't tell you, I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same. I kept my feels in for so long and now I'm happy that I get to express them. You are the best thing that happened to me, you are unique. I love you and I always will be here for you. I would ask you to be my girlfriend but I want to do this right so will you do me the honors and go on a date with me?" I smile at her. She pecks my lips and says "of course Louis I think that kiss before already told you how I feel," she chuckles. She flips us over so she's on top and we fall asleep in each others arms.

Awe so it finally happened!! this idea was from @TwistedWorlds she gave me this idea and I thank her for that. The ex thing was my idea, I thought Lou needed a reason to "give up" But YAY Zouis or Loey which ever is kinda official. The next chapie may be dirty not sure lol well that's it byeeeee