Need A Plan

Zoey's POV;

"So this 'lawyer'," I made sure to put quotes around lawyer cause we didn't even know if he was a real lawyer or not, "said she was suing you and he was here to help?" We were all seated in the living room at Harry's apartment trying to figure out a plan.

"Yeah," Nila nodded her head and frowned, "what are we going to do?" I looked over at Louis who was to busy playing with our daughter to join in on the planning.

"Call the lawyer and talk to him." Everyone looked at me like I had two heads but it was the best that I could think of.

"Is that the only option we have?" Niall sighed glancing around the room before going back to braiding his girlfriend's hair. I tried to think of anything else we could do and came up blank.

"Looks like we're calling the lawyer, " Louis spoke at last and picked her up causing her to giggle and propped her on his hip. I smiled at them but still couldn't help feeling that we wouldn't be the same no matter what happened.

"OK everyone go home and relax, we all need time to think this over," Harry called out to us and lead us to the door with a sigh. Me and Louis decided to walk to the park and spend some time with Josie. It still didn't feel right without Jacob here, it felt like a piece of our family was missing. Everything was good when the reporters decided to show up and question Louis about the girl that we didn't even want to think of her name. All the noise caused Josie to start crying and trying to get away from them.
What a perfect day.
Hey guys sorry kinda on a writers block NEED HELP :'( so yeah
Comment
Vote
Follow
Do whatever your beautiful hearts desire ig
Ps. Follow my other account My_Queen_Is_Perf13
Thanks :*