Common Question And Baby Names

Zoey POV: Month 5

I sighed when I heard Niall ask, "How do you feel?!" yes Niall knows now. I hate the question, how am I supposed to feel? The father of my babies was with his ex and not me, more comes up then goes down, I'm tired half the time but that's part of being pregnant. "So what are you gonna name them?" Natasha asked me, we all were sitting on the couch watching The Notebook. Derek had his arm around my waist, mine on his chest. Ellie was on the floor hogging all the pillows except for the one I had, Megan was sprawled across the chair sideways, Nila was laying on the love seat with Natasha laying next to her, Natasha at one end and Nila the other. Me and Derek had the couch in the middle of the room, a soft blanket over our lap. "Hey hey why are you crying?" Derek asked me, "Its just so sad." He laughs, "Were at the part where they are in the street dancing how is that sad?" I sniffle, "They could get hit!" I defend myself. Derek laughed and hugged me, "You know how it ends," he chuckles. Looks at him, "So what's your point?" says, he shakes his head smiling and continues watching the movie. "That was sooooooo sad!" I cry, Ellie gives me a look "You've seen this already!!" Covers heart, "STALKER!!!!" yells at Ellie hiding behind Derek, she laughs and throws a pillow at me which Derek catches and hits her with. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Natasha yells, Megan pulls me to the kitchen. We laugh and record the whole fight, then I post it on Facebook and Megan on YouTube. "Alright guys calm your hormones!!" I yell at them, they laugh and all stop. "Sit down my children," I call to them they look at me weirdly and sit down. "We need baby names," I say excitedly and everyone cheers.

PC-Natasha, Ni-Nila, Me, D-Derek,Meg-Megan and E-Ellie.

Girl Names First

PC- Sarah, Kimberly (Lol), Kaylee, Denise, Josephine

Ni- Britney, Elizabeth, Emma, Jasmine, Nicole

D-I like Jasmine, Josephine, William, Sam

Meg- Victoria, Caroline, Georgia, Danielle

Ellie-Lily, Carter, Emily and Daisy

Me- I like Josephine and Nicole

D- How about Josephine Nicole? *smiles*

Me- I love it *hugs him*

Boy Names

PC- Nathan, Jonathan, Chris and Jacob

Ni- James, Bennet, Emmett and Ryan

D- I think Jacob(should know why), Daniel, Vicente

Meg- Tanner, Eric, Jared and William

E- Paten, Jack, Shane and Christian

Me-I like Jacob and Williams (you should know why)

E-Jacob Williams?

Me- Josephine Nicole, Jacob Williams Tomlinson.... I love it.