The Twins And Derek?!

Louis's POV: After Birth

I smiled at my babies through the glass they were so small. Josephine was wrapped in a pink blanket, Zoey isn't gonna like that since she doesn't like pink. Then I saw my little boy Jacob he was fast asleep, unlike his sister who was playing with her finger, was wrapped in a sky blue blanket. "Hello Mr.Tomlinson?" I heard a voice call, I turn around and see Dr. Fluke (Fan of 5sos you'll get this). "Yes Dr. Fluke?" I walked to him smiling which I couldn't stop now. "Please, call me James" he smiled at me, running his fingers through his short black hair. "Alright James what did you need?" I laugh lightly, "She's awake" James answers smiling. Zoey has been asleep for awhile now and I'm so happy she's awake. I was told by James that I could see her. I knocked lightly on her door and heard her soft voice say come in. I smiled at her when I came in. She was sitting up in bed watching TV which she paused when I came in. Zoey pats the spot beside her smiling. I walk over and sit in the spot, I lean down a kiss her softly both of us smiling like idiots. A little while later we were told we could hold our babies, I'm so nervous I mean what if I drop one of them?! They wheeled in the babies and asked if we were OK with being alone. Then they left, I picked up Josephine and placed her in Zoey's arms. I looked down at our beautiful baby girl and the love of my life. "She has your hair" I laugh curling a small piece around my finger. Her hair was dark and silky, just like Zoey's. "She has your nose Louis" Zo giggled poking mine then the babies nose. "She has your beautiful smile" I smile at Zoey as she looks at the sleeping baby in her arms. Josephine stirs and gives a soft cry as her eyes blink open to show green eyes with blue mixed in. They weren't exactly like mine but they were close. "Can I hold Jacob?" I ask looking at the now awake baby boy. "Of course he is your son to," she laughs looking up at me, I chuckle and pick him up gently. He had my light brown hair, his mothers small nose, my warm smile and his mothers bright blue eyes. "I think we did pretty good" I say to Zoey laughing, "yes we did" she smiles at both of the babies. The twins had things similar like they were both tanned, the faces were close and Jacob was a little bigger then his sister but not by much. There was a knock at the door, "Come in" I called softly because the babies fell asleep. Sarah pokes her head in smiling at us, "Hi guys everyone is on there way but I wanted to see them real quick." I node and she comes over looking at the babies, "Why don't you explain there names for me?" she laughs. "Well Josephine because Louis has a great aunt named Josephine (I know its not true but sh), Nicole because its your middle name mum and you have always been there for me," Zoey explains Josephine's name. Alright my turn, "So Jacob because Zoey has a grandfather named Jacob and Twilight" I laugh lightly "and William because its my middle name" I smile. Sarah was about to speak when someone opened the door, I thought it was my mum or something, anyone other then who it really was. Derek stood there his lip swollen and his eye black and blue, this is not gonna end well.