Chapter 34

I flop into bed exhausted after mostly running five laps. The only thing running helped with was making me realize that I've now become boy crazy like Alex. I groan. Tomorrow Sebastian is going to take me to see the ocean. My time here will be too short, there isn't time to agonize over men. Though I won't be disappointed to have Logan with us...or in my bed.

My stomach growls. Oh food, not trusting Sebastian this time, and I stink and need a bath. I poke my head out of the hut, "Is the party over?" I whisper to Sebastian who is in wolf form stalking around the hut. After a few seconds Sebastian trots around to me with a little fang showing warning me to get back inside. "I want to shower and I'm hungry." I pout.

He backs up away from me. Stay here. He growls.

I sigh and go back into the hut, I open the curtains to watch out for his return.

He's quick and comes from the direction of Lux Falls. No shower. Come get food fast.

"Thank you." I tell him as I pass by.

The rest of the evening is completely boring. And lonely without Ryen...or Alex, Jemmy...or even those traitors Jincannin and Zavier.

.....

It's full daylight when I awake, I think I've slept in too long.

I'm startled to see a huge black, not a mountain lion but similar. He lays lazily flicking his tail, he glances over at me, and blinks.

"Hello darling," I purr to him.

His nose twitches, 'Bathe first. Then food.'

I laugh, "I smell that bad?"

He gets up in the same lazily manner, 'Yes.'

His green eyes pierce me and I know instantly who this is. My body heats back up, very similar to last night. "Can you turn back into.." I start asking.

He trots away, but I see where too. Lux falls. I trail after him. The area surrounding the falls and pool is empty, only a few are bathing quietly in the cool morning. Logan leads me to the deep end, dragging a bag of soaps. I giggle at him, a big kitty bringing me soap.

"Alright, thank you." I take the bag from him and pick out my favorite shampoo and bar soap. With my back turned, I strip my clothes off very aware of Logan's eyes on me. I don't even glance at him, I jump into the pool letting myself sink until my feet hit the sand and push back up to the surface. I take in a deep breath and push my wet hair away from my eyes. Logan is laying near the edge, very slowly he pushes the shampoo into the water.

"Logan!" I squeal. "Seriously?" I swim over to retrieve the bottle then go to the edge where I can hang on to the edge and wash my hair. After thoroughly scrubbing my body I get out of the water and redress.

Logan rubs up against me, before prodding me back towards the huts. I see breakfast is still being served and I hurry to make two plates. I look down at him hands full.

"Do you want to go into the hut?" I say quietly. He bats his eyes, and goes to a near by set of couches and jumps onto one flicking his tail.

I don't know the proper etiquette when speaking with a big cat. He moves a paw next to him, okay then. I set the plates down on a close table, I pick up a fruit for myself and a piece of moist meat for him. I hold out my hand in offering. He studies me for a while before gently taking it out of my hand.

We eat all of our meal this way, it's strange. Almost like having a pet. I grin down at him, almost as if knowing my thoughts he hisses at me. I put the plates away, when I turn back around he is gone.