Chapter 36

(Warning very mature content.)

Even from the water I can see that it's furnished. Why is everything in a damn lord cave! I swim towards him. When I reach the sort of shore, there isn't a gradual point just a clear drop point of the rocks. Logan pulls me up and out of the water, my feet don't touch the ground though. He pulls me up against him, my legs wrap around him of their own accord.

My hands trail along the muscles of his chest completely entrapped. My body floods with desire and my core pluses against his stomach.

"Why would you want me to become your permanent guard?" His lips are against my neck, his hot breath tickles and excites me.

"Because I think I know already that you are meant to be with me, even if it isn't quite love." I nearly moan it as he pulls me even closer, I bend my head to the side to give him better access to my neck and his teeth scrap my shoulder.

"Ah, I feel the same way." His lips are still on my shoulder, he has started moving my hips deeper onto him. I turn my head back to look into his smoldering green eyes, his lips nearly attack mine as he kisses me hungerly. He brakes apart long enough to tell me that he is going to claim me. I just nod unable to speak any longer. I'm not sure exactly what claiming is, I know for sure that my body wants it and him very badly.

I growl at him surprising myself, I dig my nails into his back making him draw a sharp breath. I can feel his length large and hard under my butt. "I've never-."

Nothing more comes out as his lips crash onto mine in a growl. His eyes blaze, making me swoon. His lips are softer as his hands lightly trail my shoulders, breasts, stomach and to the hem of my shirt. Using both hands he stops the kiss to pull my shirt over my head. My nipples are already hard from the cold, but now my breasts themselves are aching to be touched. He lowers his mouth to my collarbone, his left hand moves to my back, the right hand to my breast. His lips and teeth move down to the other sucking and nipping. I sigh and moan, unable to stop my body's reactions to the pleasure.

I can't help but compare Ryen's soft tenderness for Logan's hunger. Logan switches sides with a stinging bite, making me gasp and refocus on him. I grab his thick hair, pulling him closer as he licks the sting away.

He's pulling away, eyes meet mine glowing, my hands are still in his hair. I beg him with my eyes for more. Anything just more pleasure. Feeling bold I slip my hands down his trousers and grasp him. My eyes go wide he's so big! I stroke him slowly before needing him to be in my mouth now!

Logan lifts me and sets me on the couch, as he stands he drops his trousers. I blink several times, my confidences waning. Um what do I do now? His hands guide my head slowly to him, I wrap my lips around him, so soft and throbbing, I moan causing him to do the same. In moments he pulls me to my feet ripping the trousers off. His fingers trail over my butt and down to my center, teasing me I gasp and grab him stroking slowly.

"Ready?" He asks me. I nod. And we're up against a wall, my legs wrap around him. He lines me up, I don't have time to prepare as he starts sliding me onto him. I scream, in pain and pleasure as he keeps working me onto him taking him inch by inch. Once he's fully in me, he starts moving me up and down in a slow rhythm. I gasp, moan and cry out. The pain becoming only pleasure as that overwhelming sensation builds in me.

"It's time." He growls into my ear. I know I'm about to fall over the edge into blinding pleasure. With a final hard thrust his seed fills me, I see stars as I cry out. His bite has me whimpering it's so much more painful than Ryen's, and on my right shoulder. As I look up at him, tears leak unwanted down my cheeks, his very large fangs retracted. He licks the wound until most of the pain is gone. He's still inside me as he takes us to the couch laying down on his back I snuggle into him. Thoroughly drained.

"You're mine," he purrs before we both fall asleep.