Chapter 38

After we've eaten I bring up something I've been thinking about but didn't want to acknowledge.

"Logan, did Ryen tell you that I am blood bonded to someone in Amolderon?"

"Yes he told me."

"Is there any way to break it?"

"No, blood magic is tricky."

I frown, "Will it be uncomfortable for you, with me being with all three of you?" I don't know what answer I hope for but I don't want to upset him.

He reaches across the table and lifts my chin, smirking as always. "No, not just because I had you first. Something tells me that I can share you and still feel like you're mine and not be jealous."

My body heats, wanting him again. I bat my eye lashes at him, and move around the table to kiss him. He laughs, "Not yet sweetheart. I have something I need to do, you can keep me company."

We weave around huts, I hadn't realized there was more than four rows. We are past the sixth when he turns us left a few more huts. Behind his I see more rows, this little town is a little deceptive in it's population. I have never seen more than a dozen people at a time out and about. The hut Logan stops at has a full size porch decorated in blue, though it is sparely furnished. He opens the door tugging my hand for me to follow him. I hadn't realized that I'd stopped in the doorway of the dark room. Once my eyes adjust I see that it's bigger than the hut I'm staying in. The air has an odd smell, not quite unpleasant though. The living space is tidy, it has a couch, weapons neatly hung on the walls, and a few books. Out of the two doors he opens the one on the left, I stay on his heels curious as to where we're going.

Four bunks take up most of the space, trunks are push up against any space on the walls. A guy lounges in one, "Hey Logan." He greets lazily.

I peer around Logan to have a better look at his roommate, I realize this is obviously where he lives. The man is handsome, no where near Logan and Ryen's level though. His brown hair is messy, and his brown eyes are hard. I can see him sniff the air, oh great what is he smelling.

"You mated her?" He accuses.

Logan doesn't speak just shoves me behind him.

"The princess? The one that no one here is allowed to have? That the deaora, not just random deaora but the Tre are protecting? Do you have a death wish? I'm going to the elders before our town is destroyed for what you've done." He growls.

"The deaora knew before he left."

"What? I don't think that will matter."

"I'm going to see them in the morning." Logan says with a whoosh of power that silences his roommate and sends shivers done my spine. Still hiding me, Logan grabs a bag and fills it full of his belongings. When it's full he rushes me back to my hut.

I round on him as soon as the door is closed. "Who? Argh, explain everything that just happened." I growl frustrated.

"That was Jared. The Tre would be your Ryen and his friends, they are important in the Ordinas Tenebre Lombardas. If Ryen had not been aware of our bond before he left, and they returned to this surprise... it would be cause for war." He pulls me in close and kisses me. "I was planning on taking you to the elders in the morning anyway. In normal mating a ceremony is held before mating."

"Like marriage or pairing?"

"Yeah." His voice is rough and deep.

"How did Ryen know we had a bond before we were mated? Like a for sure bond, how did he know it wasn't more than lust?" My lips are still very close to his, I can feel his chest moving up and down with his breathing. I also feel his length hardening between us.

"Anyone with heightened senses can sense... that."

I kiss him, "The sexual tension?" I giggle. His mouth demands my obedience, I give it willingly to him.

He doesn't speak as he spins me around and puts me on the bed on my hands and knees. I look back at him over my shoulder, he's dropping his trousers, I'm instantly ready for him. His big hands grip my hips lovingly before he slides my trousers down to my knees, he helps me slip them off completely. I hear him growl in pleasure as his kisses my behind, before spreading my legs. His rough tongue on my center causes me to yelp. I hadn't expected that.

"Shush." He growls at me.

Okay, okay, relax. He started again slow, before he thrusts his tongue into me. I moan in pleasure, and very soon am completely lost in the amazing sensations. He doesn't let me find my release though. He stops just before and slams his length into me. I cry out half in pain from not having recovery time and half delighted excitement. Same as the first two times we find our releases quickly and together. As we are coming down from absolute bliss he pulls me upright and bites into my left side. I yip, but it's in pleasure. I suppose being bit three times now is starting to dull my senses. He collapses next to me, panting.

"Do you plan on biting me every time?" I pant too. He pulls me down to him, my butt pressing against his still hard length.

"No." As he says that he's nuzzling my neck and nipping me. His length nudges me.

My eyes go wide, I turn my upper body and look at him. "Again?" I ask shocked. "I don't know if my body-."

A wicked smile plays on his face as he rips off my shirt. He pulls my hips around so I'm facing him. He then starts a slow trail of nipping and sucking kisses from my neck, to collarbone, each breast and slowly down my stomach. That part makes me feel a little self conscious, he seems to sense that and spends longer there being continuing on his path down my hip, and stopping at my thigh. I try to move my aching core to him but he presses lightly stopping me. The ache is so intense that I whimper. He chuckles darkly. Nose moving slowly in the direction I'm needing, it's not want it's need. His breath warms the inside of my thighs, teasingly his licks me. So close but not close enough.

"Logan." I groan.

"Ssh, baby." Without warning he's on top of me, and teasing my opening with his length.

"Logan," I growl this time.

He grins, and it feels as though he's impaled me. I arch my back and let out a moan. He kisses me in an all consuming way as he pounds into me. I find my release again, he takes longer flipping me over on my back before he comes with a feline roar. I snuggled into his side. I hear him chuckle as I bury my nose into him. He smells amazing, like the earth and trees. I poke my head up to look at him.

"Shush. Sleepy time." I snuggle back into him and promptly pass out.