Chapter 39

The sound of voices nearby stirs me awake. "Who is that?" I grumble, "Tell them to go away."

"I will but only so we can bathe in peace."

I hear the smile in his voice and peek an eye open. He already is dressed. I sit up, stretching before I decide to get out of this wonderful bed. Logan pulls me up into him, his lips lightly brush mine before he slips a dress over my head and pulls me towards the door.

I complain the whole way, on the absurdness of being woken up. Unlike Ryen, Logan strips me before throwing me into the chilly water. I yelp like always. He's right behind me though, moving us to the edge of the pool I only have a moment before I realize what he's about to do. Still at my back he finds my opening and pushes into me, he keeps us at a slow pace.

"You need to be washing your hair." He says voice rough.

"How?" I pant.

One hand moves from my hip to a nearby bottle, still keeping his rhythm. I blink, "But I can't." I gasp. He chuckles.

"Fine we'll make this quick." He growls.

In twenty minutes we're dressed and walking back to the Getaway. I'm grinning like a little girl. I don't know that I've ever been in this much of a painful bliss. I don't want it to ever stop.

My blood runs cold. "Logan." I grab at his arm. "I. What do we do when my family gets here?" I start thinking of what my siblings will think of both of my men. How ashamed they'll be. Argh three men, even though I haven't met the mysterious blonde Lord in person.

"Babe, I'm not leaving your side. They will have to accept it."

I smirk, "Like the elders have to?"

He face tightens, "Yeah, we're going to have breakfast with them now."

"What? No, I don't know the proper mannerisms." I try for an excuse I really don't want to meet them. "In the past I haven't had the best experience with elders."

He throws me over his shoulder, and slaps my butt.

"Eeek! That isn't fair." He doesn't put me back down, probably knowing I'll make a run for it. "You can put me down now." I try for sweetness.

That earns me another smack. "Damn lordish men." I mutter. He laughs.

"My elders aren't like the ones you've had experience with. Plus you'll have to do this kind of thing as a princess but on a bigger scale."