Chapter 37

(Should I really keep warning you of mature content?)

"Jadis, Jadis baby wake up." Logan says softly.

I blink disoriented. I'm still curled on top of him, I slide off him and the couch catching my footing before I fall on my face. I glace down at him, now that I'm not in a lust craze I'm very self conscious that I am naked and so sore in front of this God like man. I bite my lip and cross my arms over my chest. He smiles sweetly at me as he swings up into a sitting position. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me softly, and nips my lip playfully.

"What's wrong baby?" There is genuine concern on his face. He looks at my shoulder and laps at the still raw marks.

"I-uh." Shame floods through me, I'm naked and not longer pure and I haven't even met the man in my dreams. Who has been strangely absent the past few nights. "I feel ashamed." I admit honestly. "In Sutle this would really be bad." I can't help the blush that over takes me, when did I ever care what people in Sutle thought of me. "My siblings.." I can't finish aloud how they would be disappointed in me.

A smirk comes across his face, "Oh baby," he spins me so I'm straddling him. His length is prodding at my entrance. My eyes go wide, oh. "Both Ryen and I have claimed you. Do you understand what that means?"

I frown, and gasp as he slides into me, I'm so sore already, but I can't help my hips response to him. "Not exactly," I gasp out and he thrusts into me.

"It means that you belong to me," he thrusts, "and to Ryen. We will never let you go." We don't speak again until we both come, him growling, me crying out.

"Are you ready to head back?" He asks as we get dressed. I notice that he is watching me closely.

"I'm hungry," I giggle. "You took a lot out of me."

He growls, "I'd say I put a lot into you."

My hand flys to my mouth, I can't help the grin that spreads. "I cannot believe you just said that!"

Logan leads the way to the right of the cavern where I see a clear path. This cavern is used a lot I see. I'm thankful no one was there today. I still can't believe I let him take me! Just wow, my mind is blown and my body is wonderfully sore. He has to help me over the big rocks, normally I'd be able to handle them just fine on my own.

When we're in the tree line and on the path that we took in, I ask, "Since you both claimed me," I pause thinking, "does that mean you have claimed other women?"

He doesn't look at me when he answers, "Once."

A jealous rage runs through me, "who?"

"It doesn't matter, she died."

I don't question him. "Would you claim another woman? I'm not sure I'd be able to not kill her." I try to say it jokingly but it's not a joke. He spins to me and kisses me breathless.

"I don't think so."

"Why me?" I pant.

He smirks, and continues down the trail leaving me with a nice view of his backside. "You smell."

I wrinkle my nose, "What does that mean?"

He chuckles, "Your smell calls to me. Put simply."

"Well what do I smell like?"

"The desert after rain."

I quirk and eyebrow, "That seems strange."

"Did you finish that book series you were reading?"

"Not yet, wait were you spying on me?"

"Sebastian reports to me."

"Fine, but what does the book have to do with anything?"

"They just conveniently bring up the smell thing."

"Oh."

We're quite for a little while, he's still in the lead. "Did you fancy anyone at Sutle?" He asks quietly.

"Only one for a short time, those feelings don't even compare to the sights here. Let alone you." I say the last part shyly.

He grins back at me, snags me to him and kisses me. Not breath taking but matter of fact. It doesn't matter though, I want him again. I place my hands on his chest and bat my eyes. Logan steps back, "You're too sore. I think we're going to take the night off."

I pout, but I can't argue. He squats my butt pushing me ahead of him.

"Hey Logan?"

"Yes baby?" He purrs. "I like it when you say my name."

I giggle. "I was wondering, why did Ryen only mark me? Not fully claim like you did?"

He grunts, "I don't know, I was a little surprised. I would have taken you in the chiefs house in front of Ryen and Sebastian if Ryen wouldn't have killed me."

My jaw drops. "You would have? You think he would have killed you?" I'm more concerned with the last.

"Yes, I would have. I'm not sure if he would then. Now that I've claimed you as well he can't touch me."

I glance over my shoulder at him. "Good." Then keep going.