| 40 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[A Bloody Battle (pt.2)]

"I told you, I won't lose, president!" Takemichi said, his fist raised in the air as he glared at Izana who stood in front of him. Everyone's attention turned towards Mikey, their eyes widening in surprise that he had actually arrived, even though his sister had just died this morning.

Mikey turned his head, glancing down at your passed out form on the ground behind him, seeing the multiple wounds you had acquired during your stay with Tenjiku, soft breaths leaving your parted lips, before looking back at Takemichi. Mikey took his first steps towards forward, walking in between Izana and Kisaki who stared at him in confusion.

"Let me... Talk to Takemitchy for a bit." He said, walking until he stood in front of Takemichi, the tears that were falling from his eyes mixed with his blood as Mikey wrapped his arm around the younger boy's neck, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you, Takemitchy..."

"Mikey... But why? You're not in the right mental state to come-" Takemichi's sentence got cut off by the sound of a bike rolling into the warehouse, "Draken?!"

"You can get off now, Hina." Draken said, the bike coming to a stop as he helped Hinata climb off the back of the bike. She walked towards Takemichi with tears in her eyes, glancing around the warehouse, she could see everything that had happened already, her eyes landing on your body lying on the ground unconscious before turning back to her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, Takemichi. I may have... told them." She said, her voice becoming softer at the end of her sentence, both Draken and Mikey moving from behind Hinata to where a crowd of Tenjiku members stood.

"Huh?! You told them about the time leaping?!" Takemichi said, his eyes widening as he glanced at the two older blonde male's.

"Um... Sorry... It slipped out." Hinata said, nervously bouncing on the back of her feet.

"Got any plans, Mikey? Seems there's still half of Tenjiku." Draken said, glancing across the small space between them and their opponents.

"Half, huh? 200 vs 2 is a bit..." Mikey trailed off, Draken nodding his head in agreement. "You guys handicapped?" Mikey asked the Tenjiku members, their faces twisting into ones of confusion before anger.

"Don't fuck around asshole! It's you who's handicapped!"

"No, you guys are the one's fucking around, who do you 200 people think I am?" Mikey asked, "I can take down even 20 thousand men!!" He yelled, surprising everyone around. Tears gathered in all of Toman's eyes as they stood behind Mikey, "What's wrong you guys? Let's have some fun! It's a showdown, isn't it?" Mikey smiled, encouraging all of Toman who now gathered around, the ones that had fallen, standing back up, ready to join back in on the fight.