I got you.

Eddie began to break down, you've not seen him cry this much before, he was built up with emotion and rage from the fight, his face still bloody and his hands and rings still had Billy's blood over them. 
You sat beside him with your back against his van,hearing him cry into his knees hurt your heart.

"Eddie...why are you crying?"
You ask softly, because you've not seen him in this state before.
"I'm s-sorry. I've tried so hard t-to not care but I just c-cant"
He stutters over his tears and rocks back and forth hugging his legs.
"I know you've tried Eddie but you-"
He cuts you off
"I dont-dont want you hurt"
His voice has gotten more breathless now and his hands started to shake

"I-I can't breathe"
He pants sitting forward more still with his face in his knees
"Eddie...?"
You tilt your head to try look at him, his breathing picked up and his hands hadn't stopped shaking, he was having a Panic Attack...
"Eddie...? Hey hey look at me"
You move to sit infront of him and pat his arms
"Eddie look at me,...look at me"
You say softly picking his head up gently, his face was wet from tears and his eyes had turned red also from crying

"I c-cant breathe..."
He mutters
"Breathe with me ok"
You say looking him in the eyes and he nods gripping your legs as if he was scared
"In...hold one,two,three, out..."
You repeat this a few times, Eddie's eyes not leaving yours and he begins to come out of his Panic Attack 
"I have to protect you. If if you got hurt and I wasn't there I'd hate myself so-so much"
He whispers copying your breathing

"Shhhh"
You softly rub his cheeks with your thumbs and get his breathing to slow down, he closes his eyes and lays into your hand.
You sigh from relief he was ok and that his breathing was under control again, he has never had a Panic Attack before...

"It's ok Eddie,I got you"
You whisper and kiss his head rubbing it softly, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you into him for a hug.
"It's ok...I know you will always be here for me, you don't need to worry no one is going to hurt me. I'll always be here for you also"
You say trying to comfort him rubbing his back you both stay like that for a few minutes,
keeping eachother warm by body heat.

"You ok to drive home...?
You ask rubbing his back,still holding him.
"Yeah I'm ok."
He nodded sitting up and stretched his arms out.
"My place?"
You ask and Eddie nods opening your door, you got in followed by him in the other side.
"Um.thank you,for that...for helping me calm down,  that hasn't happened before"
He said rubbing his neck a little embarrassed
"It hasn't no...it's ok Eddie"
You give him a reassuring smile trying to hide the feeling that it was your fault he panicked, you sent him into that, you have that effect on him and you hated yourself for it...

Once at your place you both headed upstairs to you bedroom.
"You can have a shower"
You say finding Eddie a fresh towel,
"I'll put your dirty clothes in the wash If you leave them outside the door k"
You add opening up the bottom draw of your dresser and finding Eddie some clothes he left here.
You hear Eddie undress behind you and you grab him the clean clothes, turning around faced with a half  naked Eddie, he had his boxers still on.
You try not to look and make it noticeable, handing him the clothes
"Or you can just take them off here"
You laugh a little and he smiles at you.

You try not to look and make it noticeable, handing him the clothes "Or you can just take them off here" You laugh a little and he smiles at you

"You know where everything is in there so help yourself"

You smile and he nods walking into the bathroom before closing the door.
Not long after the shower started steam came out from under the door,you picked up Eddie's dirty clothes and took them downstairs to start the laundry. 
It was a little over 1am and you was getting tired but Eddie's Panic Attack kept replaying in your mind.
You let the laundry run and headed into the kitchen to grab two sodas then headed back up.
You place the drinks on your vanity and make your bed before sitting on the floor with your back against the wall, zoning out at what happened tonight and what COULD have happened between Billy and him.

You didn't even realise Eddie had finished in the shower and was standing over you
"...hey, y/n?  You ok?"
He asked a little worried,

you shook yourself out of your thoughts and look up at Eddie drying his hair with the towel, he was wearing sweats and his shirtless chest was still a bit damp glistening in the little light that was in your room

"Hm? Oh...yeah I'm good."
You stutter forcing your eyes off Eddie's chest, he sat infront of you with his back against your bed.
"Thank you for letting me shower"
He replied putting the towel down, you reach up to grab the drinks and hand Eddie his.
"Of course,do you feel better?"
He nods taking a sip
"Much" 
He smiled softly and glances at your lips, not realising you was doing the same him,

•••