Fat Rambo.

--------X--------

Chapter 97.

Just so you guys are aware why this chapter has taken way longer than expected...I've had it written up and ready to add and publish for over TWO WEEKS now, but Wattpad has been bugging out. I first posted about this on my wall around the 14-15 November, the issue is STILL being resolved, it was the 3rd in a list, and then the others got fixed and this one is stilllll up, now a new issue has been added!  I'm going insane, the amount of updates this app has you think they'd be able to fking fix stuff like this faster, it's been over TWO WEEKS NEARLY.

ANYWAYS, as it won't let me use the app, I've had to use my brothers laptop which doesn't work very great, plus we don't live with each other, so this was rushed getting it all pasted into Wattpad but I hope the spelling and images are okay! I'll be reading through it again once the apps working.

(AND STILL AN ISSUE)

----------x----------

5289 WORDS<3

That saying, 'Things get worse before they get better' doesn't seem all so true now, the 'better' never stays long enough, it's always a small temporary feeling that's ripped away the very second your eyes open from another bad dream that's got you on edge the entire day, it's ripped away as soon as his eyes are on you even from across the street, or even just from his name being mentioned.
The weeks after the maze incident you were so sure Eddie was going to notice something, or even Steve and Robin the day you went back to work afterwards because of the slight shock your body was STILL in, feeling yourself shiver out of fear it was a surprise neither of them physically saw it vibrating off you, if they did there would've been questions asking if you were okay or possibly sick with the flu which, you wished it was just all the flu.

The carpet burn type mark on the side of your chin had turned into a light pink graze now, scabs gone, healed but not completely invisible, and the marks around your wrist had turned into faded yellow bruises, noticeable right up close but you didn't want to risk anything, so the scrunchy had stayed on.
Eddie was the only one who had the day off today, so he ended up picking you up from work early on his part, you'd been home for half hour or so and finished taking a shower, hoodie and sweats on while Ed was getting things finished up for dnd night.
He'd spent most of his day doing things for tonight, the kids were coming soon, they got off school not that long ago and planned to meet up at the apartment when they were all homework and parent free.

Once you'd finished in the bedroom, you headed out to see if he needed a hand with anything, snacks or anything to be put in the oven but when you got into the living room, the front door was open and you heard soft talking...
"...Hi, Hi...you real friendly huh"
Eddie's voice says from outside, folding your arms across your chest you slowly made your way out to see who he was talking to, seeing he was squatted down with his back to the apartment door, with a little black and fudge brown tortoiseshell cat rubbing itself against his leg all happy and purring, it's back stretching when he'd give it scratches.
"Made a friend?"
You say announcing yourself softly as to not spook either of them, he looked up over his shoulder at you and smiled.