"I told you it wasn't over, B**ch"

--------X--------

5566 words<3

You were experiencing one of the worst storms to hit Hawkins in years, with flashes of lightning  zapping into the dark bedroom lighting it up enough you could still see it with your eyes shut, big enough rumbles of thunder you could physically feel and hear Eddie's trailer shake, you were surprised at how he's managing to sleep through it all...

With a hand over your ear to muffle out the sound of the storm you were just about getting used to the loud rumbles and quick flashes of lightning till a big bang almost like a bomb had gone off causing the trailer to shake, forcing your eyes wide open and to sit up in bed, peering out of the curtain to see if it caused some type of damage,turning back to the room scanning your eyes around it quickly, you hated storms...
Not wanting to wake up Ed as he seems to be fast asleep, he needed it from all the work and extra hours he's been doing recently, you slowly lay back down beside him pulling the covers over yourself again and closing your eyes to try and sleep

Feeling your body get heavy and sink into the bed as you start drifting off.
Until a force is brought down across your chest and over your mouth, your eyes shoot wide open once again and your hand goes to your mouth, realising it was being covered by another's, their face
shown when a quick pulse of lightning zaps into the room  flashing the shadowed face up for only a few seconds but long enough to make out who it was,  Billy...

His face looked different, almost wet and shiny in parts when more flashes of lightning would hit, making you realise it was blood flicked across his face as if it was done by a brush, his hand that was grabbing the sides of your face and covering...

His face looked different, almost wet and shiny in parts when more flashes of lightning would hit, making you realise it was blood flicked across his face as if it was done by a brush, his hand that was grabbing the sides of your face and covering your mouth felt cold, you knew that was were most of the unknown blood was at, his eyes dug into yours as he leans down over you pinning you down onto the bed as his other arm pressed down across your chest making it hard to breathe,

You tried screaming but nothing was coming out,his hand pushed against your mouth evenmore muffling any sound you tried to force out from it which added to the sharp pain you felt from the weight of his arm in your chest, He positions himself onto the bed with his knees either side of you still holding you down.
You were scared,you've never been this frightened in your life,tears streaming from your eyes as you stare up at him ontop of you as he looked down with no emotion in his eyes,nothing was behind them...

He then leans down close to your face, shutting your eyes tight for just a second before opening them again, your whole body shaking from fear underneath him,he moves across to your ear  whispering
"Shh...shhh shhh.."
trying to hush your crying and failed screams for help, then something more cold and metal feeling presses against your cheek as he drags it across slowly moving his hand off your mouth to bring it across to your lips, your breathing hitches causing him to smirk and lift the object off from your lips to show you the knife, covered in blood...
almost dripping, he wipes his thumb across the blade and brings it down to your lips again, slowing swiping his thumb across forcing them to part as he cleans off the blood from his thumb by gliding it across your bottom teeth and inner lip.