Highly flammable.

--------X--------

⚠️🌶

7715 words<3

----Eddies Pov----

My head falls back hitting against the headboard with a slight thud as it then hit the wall, one hand staying tangled and lightly gripped in her hair as she began to pick up the pace, so agonisingly slow and her grip so firm at first to then switching much faster keeping the same hold on me, fuck it feels great.
It feels like my entire body is on fire, stomach tensed and beads of sweat forming all over, I lay my head to the side to get a look at the time, 3:23am, making me grin to myself.
Getting pulled back by her taking hold of my balls, heavy and firm in her hand as she kept sucking and holding me that way, it causes every nerve in me to twitch, which then causes me to fold forwards slightly at all the sensations to only make her deep throat me accidentally.

"AaAh!fuckshhit-haa-"
I huffed, still holding her hair in more of a tight fist now, I use that and pull her head up and off me, letting go of my cock with a sloppy pop from her mouth, and getting a good look at her face...gasping as she catches her breath, drool covering her lips and chin, half lidded fucked out eyes just from sucking me off, god she's beautiful.
Her eyes open a little more, a proud but dirty grin slowly appearing on her lips that I return with one of my own, she then reaches over and takes me in hand, back to slowly pumping me as we keep that damn eye contacts.
My mouth opening slightly and staying that way as she gets a moan to roll out of it, it made her grin even more absolutely loving the way I very slowly, on purpose, come apart in her hands, thinking she's got most of the control when in fact, I have it all, but it was just fun seeing her think different.

Already glistening and covered with her spit and my precum, she slowly spat on my tip some more, letting it drip down the side, catching it as she then slowly starts to pump again.
The wet slick sounds of my cock slipping through her hand was the only thing that could be heard in this room,
Mixed with a soft groan and huff now and then as she builds me back up to finishing completely.
"Aaahfuck, fuck yeah-keep going...
Mmmm! *Grunts* gonna fffuckin cum...!"
I moaned, now my own eyes half lidded looking down at her whenever my head didn't fall back, she bit her lip grinning, going to say something back to me till-

---- ----

Jolting awake I took a deep inhale, rubbing my face with both hands, why did I have to wake up noww...
Blinking a couple times till I look over at the alarm clock on my side of the bed, reading 6:35, then rolling my head to the other side...seeing yn still fast asleep, peaceful and still tucked in with the covers right up to her face.
It wasn't the first time I've had dreams like...that, about her, or us should I say, we weren't anything official, there was no label on us but we both know how eachother feels, it can just be hard sometimes...literally, as I find out when I slowly sit up and lay my legs over the edge of the bed, immediately closing my eyes when I felt and noticed, I was still half asleep it took a few seconds to notice that I woke up with...well, a boner.

Slowly getting out of bed not wanting to wake her, I leave the room for the bathroom, to go...sort myself and things, out.

----YN----

Your eyes flicker open, blinking a few times adjusting to the light, the sun only peeking a little through the curtains on your side of the bed.
It wasn't long after you woke up that you noticed Eddie wasn't in bed, it was Friday, and you both had the day off which was rare, Kent had to close for today as he had some appointment and blood work, he was going to be at the hospital for most of the day so he gave Eddie it off, so you knew he wasn't getting ready for work...Or even in the bathroom, you think.
Taking a glance at the time, 7:15.