Part 2. Four adults One van.

--------X--------

6800 words<3

It was the last day of the camping trip with Steve, Robin and Eddie, leaving early morning tomorrow for Hawkins then straight back to work.
The first day you all arrived at the camp spot was just spent around the fire roasting marshmallows, watching Robin and Steve bicker like always while keeping warm wrapped up in a blanket with Eddie, who's been more close to you this trip but you hadn't really noticed, not yet, as he's always been like that with you but according to the two people who want more than anything for you and Eddie to actually commit, see otherwise.
Maybe robin could open your eyes a bit more about it all....

Steve was talking about how refreshing it would be if you all had a quick morning dunk in the lake, being freezing you all said no at first, but he somehow persuaded you all in going in with him, managing only around 2 minutes of the cold water, dunking the ends of your hair under to somewhat wash is before you all ran out and up to the tents, wasting no time drying off and putting two shirts on,one being Eddies, a hoodie and sweatpants then sitting around a smaller fire this time.
"Never again Harrington"
Eddie says holding his hands to the fire, rubbing them together
"Bunch of babies the lot of you, do you not feel refreshed and aliveee now?"
He asks shaking his hands, getting a glare from all three of you
"No, Steve, I do not feel aliveeee, If anything I feel like my body is freezing up from the inside"
Robin says shivering, pulling over the hood on her jumper and tightening it up around her head and face with the strings.
"Can I comb your hair steeeve, I can't do Eddies, it'll mess his curls"
You ask jumping up from the log you were sitting on.

"Doth thee has't a combeth?"
Steve replies randomly breaking out in Shakespearian making you chuckle and play along.
" I has't a combeth, aye. In mine own backpack"
Making Steve laugh putting his face into his hands, Eddie and Robin sat there also amused by it, you quickly ran off to get the comb from your backpack in the tent and stood behind Steve, grabbing the towel beside him and roughly dried his hair more
"Thanks for that, it was much needed"
He said, obviously being sarcastic about it.
Combing back his thick hair and scrunching it up like how he normally wears it, "Messy but stylish"  , his own words.
"Should we go for a walk? Look around and stuff"

Eddie suggests, you look up from styling Steve's hair to see him looking at you, but before you could give him an answer Robin jumps in "That sound f-""Oh, I'm sorry

"That sound f-"
"Oh, I'm sorry...was that at allll three of us or? Because you were just looking at yn, are me and Steve not included in this activity, Edward? Are we not wanted on this walk with you?"

She asks all dramatic and offended, waving her hands about, Eddie stretches his back before standing up
"Quit calling me that, then yeah you can tag along, of course." 
He replies dumping a bucket of water over the fire to put it out.
"Ugh that's so kind of you for including us ,thank you. Now let's go, walkiessss"
Robin pokes, waving a stick at Eddie like he was a puppy, grabbing the stick from her and throwing it away before shouting
"FETCH THAT, BIIIIITCH"
 Playing obviously, Steve mumbles "Oh boy"  under his breath, giving him a pat on the shoulder to let him know you were done with his hair.