Motel.

--------X--------

.
.
.  3370 <3
.
.
.
.
.
.

You and Eddie have been driving for a while, wasn't sure for how long as neither of you were talking,but you drove past the
"Come again" sign leaving Hawkins. His hands still had blood on them but it was dried now, same with the small cuts on his face.   
You felt him glance over at you a few times but you didn't make eye contact, you just looked out of your window the whole time.

----Eddie's POV----

It's been a few hours and we past a couple Motels,  I thought the further we drove the better, I looked over at y/n who hasn't said a single word since leaving Hawkins, I went to go say something but for some reason i couldn't get the words out, I focused back on the road and drove for around 20 minutes before pulling into a gas station, she still hasn't said anything to me.

I look in my glove box for my money but only found $5...
"Fuck...you're kidding me"
I mumble searching for it, the only bit of light I had in this van was coming from the gas station.
Then y/n slapped something ontop of the dashboard and went back to looking out of the window, I look over at her and then the dash seeing the money I gave her earlier today for getting me food, I didn't want to take it but, we needed gas.

I finally broke the silence, kind of
"Did you, did you want anything?"
I asked her, she just adjusted in her seat and said nothing...
"won't be long."
I told her before getting out of the car,getting gas and heading inside the store.

----/----

Eddie stopped at a gas station and started searching for something, mumbling stuff under his breath,  you figured he was looking for money so you grabbed what he gave you from your pocket and slapped it ontop of his dashboard then looked back out of the window, he was hesitant to take it at first.

You haven't said a word since leaving Hawkins, you didn't want to. You were angry at him, SO angry, you knew if you tried making conversation even from the smallest of replies you'd  probably end up snapping at him making him even more Pissed off or something.

"Did you,did you want anything?"
Eddie asks softly, not able to find the words you just adjust on your seat.
"Won't be long."
He adds in a more stern tone before getting out of his van  slamming the door making you jump slightly, you watch as he walks inside the store and disappears, you look down at the radio
11:23pm

You must've been driving for at least 4 hours or so, the longest you and Eddie haven't spoken to eachother while being with one another.
Couple minutes pass and Eddie finally walks out with a bag, you both make eye contact just for a second till you look down at your hands, he makes his way to the van and gets inside putting the bag beside him then starting the car and driving off again.
You lent your head against the window and slowly felt your eyes get heavy then fall asleep.