Mr. Brightside

I know the song in this isn't from the 80s,shh, but y'all are gonna have to use your imagination real good for this one.Please.
It wasn't even planned for the song to even fit into all this till it was pointed out to me, But it LITERALLY fits with how Ed feels overthinking everything with his fear with Billy and y/n... It's mostly what he sees inside his head minus the parts he actually saw with them chatting and smoking.
I recommend you listen to Mr . Brightside(The Killers) AND Eds feelings during 🎧 paragraph...ok enjoy byeee<3

--------X--------

⚠️S3xual tension👀
8339 words<3

8am
Not able to sleep anymore you decided to finish up on your own job applications wanting to hand them out today, slowly getting out of bed and pulling the covers back over Eddie who's still fast asleep.
He's been working for a little over a week now and smashing it, always excited to see you after he's finished and tells you about his day and how his boss is really impressed with him, watching him become more stable on his feet with a job he's enjoying made you so proud and happy, he deserves it and to feel proud of himself for what he's accomplishing.
His boss told him to come in later today so he's having a well deserved lie in.

Sitting at Eddie's desk he cleaned off just for you a few nights ago, trying to finish off your applications but getting distracted as you catch yourself looking back over at him fast asleep, always managing to kick off the blanket covering him, though he still looked peaceful with one arm above his head and his other hand resting on his chest which you were also distracted over as you watch it slowly rise with every breath and then slowly lower, and one leg straight while the others slightly bent open to the side,switching legs to lay the same but on the opposite sides in his sleep.
His bangs messy across his forehead and a few strands lay across his face and down his bare chest.

Being to distracted on noticing him slowly wake up and see you looking at him from the desk
"Creep"
He mumbles with a sleepy smile,rolling onto his side now looking over at you like he was watching you back with sleepy eyes,

Being to distracted on noticing him slowly wake up and see you looking at him from the desk"Creep"He mumbles with a sleepy smile,rolling onto his side now looking over at you like he was watching you back with sleepy eyes,

you blush slightly embarrassed he caught you watching him so you look back at your papers,hearing him let out a soft exhale of air as he laughs under his breath at you, making you smile hearing it.
"...You talk in your sleep, did you know that?"
You say keeping your eyes down at your writing, couldn't help but smile a little more at your tease.

"Absolutely not..."
Eddie replies waking up more still with a raspy voice, he grabs his pillow wrapping one arm around it and the other arm underneath bear hugging style as he lays his head onto it still looking over at you.
"No..no that's you"
He replies in a yawn then continues
"Oh Eddie...Mmm yeah right there"   
He moaned out making your head turn towards him fast seeing him grinning at you
"I do NOT you shit head"
You say back flicking one of your pencils at him landing on the bed beside his legs,he chuckles