"Yeah, I'll lie to my mother on your behalf"

--------X--------

~•Please take a moment to go read the page above this chapter, it's titled IMPORTANT•~

6727 Words<3

Diary Entry.
March 15th, 7:15am.

The day AFTER Eddie had that big deal and made 6k...We had another argument not long after we got up, there was still tension or whatever in the air after what I made him do, giving him "shitty options" and making him take me with him.
I don't even remember how it started, but he said he's going to continue dealing and doing it on the side for a bit, "a bit" , his words exactly, that could mean anything.
But, surprisingly, we came to some agreement, I still don't like it, at all, but he got how what he's doing worries me more now that he's an adult, not a minor.
Our agreement is that he'll just be handling weed and nothing else, not like that big deal night, he promised.

When we make promises, we keep them, we always have...

----/----

It's Wednesday, day off for both you and Eddie,  you decided to go spend the night at your mom's for a change and also have dinner with her.
Things between you and Ed are..ok, but now and then it feels kinda, off, when you've hardly spent a lot of time together recently with both working and his extra hours at the garage and his things on the side.
He was currently in the livingroom getting some paper stuff written up for Kent that he said he'd help with, you've not a clue what it is, while you were in the bedroom packing up a night bag to take to mom's as you both have work the next day so you'd just head straight there from hers.

"Eddie what vest am I packing you for work tomorrow..."
You say walking into the livingroom where he was sitting on the sofa, hunched over at the coffee table covered in papers.
"The black one or the grey one.."
You ask holding them in your hands for him to pick.
"...Yeah...sounds good...thank you"
He replied, not even looking up from what he was doing, you sighed a bit and dropped your arms to the side of your legs.
"Eddie"
You say, finally getting his attention, if you could even call it that, as he slowly pulls his eyes off the papers and turns his head towards you with a dragged out "Yeeeah..??" And finally meeting your eyes, lifting up your arms, black vest in one hand and the grey in the other.
"What one..for work tomorrow, I'm packing your stuff for mom's"
"Ohh, right right..that's today, um..the black one"

He says rubbing his eye, sounding like he forgot about the plan you made to stay overnight.
"...Yeah it's today, I said we'd be over there by 2...did you forget? I can cancel-"
You go on to say but he quickly interrupted.
"No no, it's fine, the grey one.."
He adds pointing a pen to it.
"You said black-"
"Yn..."
He sighs nodding to the table of papers, as if you were taking up too much of his time.

"He sighs nodding to the table of papers, as if you were taking up too much of his time