All good things must come to an end.

Chapter 92.

 --------X--------

5912 Words<3

It's spring, the weather's slowly starting to warm up, not enough to go out without a hoodie or jacket though, it still likes to rain right after about half hour of the sun being out, giving off the feel as if summer was here, then right back to chilly spring/winter time.
Ed had dropped you off at work this morning as always, around 4 hours ago, perks of both having work around the same times.
It's been a rush morning, customers left right and centre, taking it in turns running the till, working out back, and helping customers with movies they couldn't find with both Steve and Robin.

Right now, you were sitting behind the desk going through an old returns box of movies, having to check every single one making sure the right tape was inside and if any tape at all, before putting them out to rent again, while Robin ticks off the movie when you read it to her.
It was an organised work place, kinda had to be, being the only movie store in town, and thanks to all three of you actually good working with eachother, always making sure to check out movies correctly to people, taking their name for the system, each person can have a list on the computer if their regulars at FV, but when they get returned you still have to be sure everything was checked and ticked off.

"Flight of the Navigatorrr...The fog.....
Aliensss...House of dark shadows......
Microwave Massacre?? Good Lord..."
You read out to Robin, stopping on the last one to read the back after chuckling a bit at the name.
" 'A man kills his wife in a drunken rage, and disposes of her body by cooking and eating it which gives him a taste for human flesh.' "
You read out, pulling a grossed face right after making Robin laugh ticking it off the list.
"I'm guessing he cooks her and others in the microwave...?"

You ask and Robin nods heavily,"Correct, me and Steve watched that a few weeks ago, put him off his chicken pie, he'd heated a bit up in the microwave before I put the movie on, he didn't know what it was so it was a very lovely surprise"She grins...

"Correct, me and Steve watched that a few weeks ago, put him off his chicken pie, he'd heated a bit up in the microwave before I put the movie on, he didn't know what it was so it was a very lovely surprise"
She grins all proud putting poor Steve off his Dinner.
"That's meeeean, do it again"
You grin back making her laugh, getting back to sorting out the rest of the tapes in the box before you could get them back on shelves.

----Eddie's POV----

"The exhaust is gonna need replacing, you're  right...this one's badly rusted it's crumbling, I can do that by today for you, about $150..."
I explained, standing back up and cleaning the old oil off my hands, the man I was working with was polite, around his early 50s.
He nodded with a tight lipped smile and folded his arms.
"Yeeeah, I wasn't expecting to leave here with the same one, car was my grandads, left it to me in the will to do up and keep if I wanted, or sell, it had been sitting in the garage for years till a few weeks ago...doing what I can myself but most of it I'm not that educated on *He laughs*
So by today yeah? It'll be done? For about 150?"
He asks and I nod laying the rag over my shoulder.