(2) It's not what you think...

"What isn't? What is it then...?"
He asks, both of you staring at eachother the tension was building up fast.

--------X--------

⚠LIGHT smut💋<3

Eddie stares at you waiting for the answer,

you shake your head in frustration "I DON'T like Billy, I can't stand the guy!" You go on explaining but Eddie shakes his head not wanting to believe you"Why are you shaking your head at me?"You ask him confused getting more Pissed off at his atti...

"I DON'T like Billy, I can't stand the guy!"
You go on explaining but Eddie shakes his head not wanting to believe you
"Why are you shaking your head at me?"
You ask him confused getting more Pissed off at his attitude by the minute

"Ok sure you don't have feelings for him, not like all those times I walked out of school and your having what looks like a deep conversation while sitting up on my fucking van, or the time you ran off with him at Steves party?! Or or all the times he's been eye fucking you and you've been doing the same back!"
He shouts at you, your heart was pounding at what he was accusing you of, You push him away from you by his chest making him stare at you harder and step back closer towards you
"Do NOT push me..."
He glares at you with a flared nose.

"Fuck yoou!! I haven't been eye fucking him and that time at Steves party was kinda your fault for kissing some bitch so back off!"  You shout at him and he narrows his brows "I explained to you what happened at that party y/n

You shout at him and he narrows his brows
"I explained to you what happened at that party y/n..."
He said now calmly staring down at the floor letting you shout at him.

"Still! And I took your word for it, and now I'm trying to explain shit and you don't want any of it! I didn't go off with Billy for any other reason than to just get away from the party! I know exactly what he's like,I also told you that but you just don't wanna listen to me and what actually happened, and for all the other times Billy's been around isn't my fault! It's a small fucking town Eddie, I'm not interested in him and I certainly haven't been eye fucking him!"
You add turning around towards the door reaching for the handle

"Then explain what you ment by its not what I think? What did you mean by that?"
He asks and you drop your hand from the door handle shutting your eyes tight taking a deep breath, you knew you couldn't come clean...so you just had to tell him your feelings in that exact moment outside the diner...
"I was looking at him YES, but not for the reason you think or because I was eyeing him up, I was paranoid Eddie... I swear"
You reply turning back around, your eyes started stinging again and Eddie's glossed over,