⚠️❗~•IMPORTANT•~❗⚠️

•~• Important note; •~•

I posted this at the end of chapter;
'My thoughts remain Under a lock with no key.'

But I'm aware many people don't read what I put if it's not part of the chapter so I need to make a full section letting you Eddieho3s know because wattpads angry with me.

•~ Wattpad has got more strict with what's said in comments, and things are being reported/put under reviews, which...they don't do anything about, it's literally just reported and they don't put it back up, their also DELETING comments and profiles...

It's mainly done when you guys swear in the comments, even ONE swear word and you get reported and
"put under review" .
As much as those comments make me laugh, y'all need to be careful now...
I scroll the comments and there's hundreds after one another that's been reported.
It seems to be ANY swear word, and also other offensive words even like Idiot & Bitch, Ya, I KNOW, it's silly, but I've seen it in my comments.

(I've seen a couple comments that have also been reported that may have been to do with hate speech...especially when you guys tell mophead Billy to d¡3, I know we hate him, but wattpad is angy.

So it's safer to hide your words with numbers or symbols, or a funnier word that sounds like the "bad" word. So like;
"Billy really needs to F****** d¡3" )

⚠️I think it's safer if you guys started swearing in Asterisk...
( **** ) and hashtags, at-sign, exclamation points, dollar sigh... y'know--; (#@!$*) 
so things can stop being reported and my comments are not all flagged when I wanna reply to them}: ⚠️

This literally also goes for comments containing "fuck, fucking, stupid, idiot, bitch" ••• you get the idea
Wattpad is deleting "offensive" comments.
I can't reply when you've been reported, and that's like half the comments under every new chapter I put up.

❗❗I know it's annoying, and as much as those comments make me laugh, I don't want to risk my book.
Please hide your comments how I said above^^
I really don't want my book being flagged and taken down, thank you.❗❗

Quick book update;

Next chapter is in the works, I'm really behind and dealing with a few personal things, I'm sorry it's taking me ages(again)