Fuck maths, and the cold.

It's either we're graduating together or not at all..."
You tell him all seriously, he just smiles at you laying his arm over your shoulder spinning his van keys on his finger
"You so cute"
He teased as you both walk across the schools carpark.

--------X--------

4083 words<3

Finals are three days away, you've been stressing,getting frustrated easily and not really sleeping or eating much, along with reading over notes non stop and also helping Eddie prepare.
All While trying to still ignore the dumb comments from people in school about the lake, you'd think those assholes would have some sympathy concidering you died for 4 minutes, but no, you've just been made fun of and told to take up swimming while also clearing your locker of leaflets and silly little drawings almost daily.

You and Ed had another free period today before lunch so the both of you sat out at the bleachers, only a few other people around running track.

You sat straddling a bench with your maths revision notes adding things and reading over them again, worring about this subject the most, Eddie was sitting two benches up from you with his feet resting on the bench infront of him smoking a cigarette

Chewing on the end of your pencil which you did when concentrating but it's probably more for the stress now, trying to get all the maths notes you had made filed into your brain.
Eddie stands up and hops down the two benches before straddling the same one infront of you, he gently moves the pencil out of your mouth with his finger, replacing the pencil with his cigarette, you look up at him and he gives you a soft smile.

"...Thank you"
You say taking the cigarette and holding it between your fingers having a smoke.
"That poor pencil"
Eddie jokes picking it up looking at your bite marks
"I can get you a dog chew or something instead"
He smirks, you smile at him sarcastically before snatching the pencil back
"I'll use you to bite if you don't zip up that mouth of yours"
You tell him handing back the cigarette, tapping the pencil on your knee as you look back at the notes