Prologue

Kagome didn't expect this to happen. She didn't expect to die. That was something she never would have thought would happen to her. She was able to wish that the jewel would disappear forever, but instead what she didn't expect was that Naraku would kill her in the final battle. She knew that she wouldn't be able to complete her journey and then went back to her era to get back to her family. Especially her friends from the feudal era.

Thanks to Naraku who murdered her. To take everything away from her. The last thing she remembered was Naraku with his bloody tentacles and Kagome purified him with her spiritual power. He was fully prepared to assassinate her.

Flashback

"Kagome!" Inuyasha screamed as he saw Kagome was stabbed by one of Naraku's tentacles they were pierce right through her heart as he laid there severely wounded.

Naraku laughed evilly, "If I am going to die, I'm taking Kagome with me, Inuyasha."

Kagome gazed down at her chest weakly. She placed her hands on the tentacle that was sticking out of her chest and send her spiritual powers through it, finally purifying Naraku.

Naraku screamed in pain as he finally purified. Kagome stood there for a moment then she began to collapse. Instantly, Inuyasha was there to catch her. He laid her gently down on the ground. Within seconds, Kagome was surrounded by all her friends.

"Kagome!" One of her friends, except Sesshomaru, cried out for her.

"Don't worry, Kagome, we'll take you back to the village then Kaede will fix you right up," Inuyasha told her as his golden eyes are filling up with tears.

Kagome coughed up blood as her face went pale, "I'm sorry, Inuyasha, but there is nothing that Kaede can do for me..."

"Then I'll take you back to your own time where they'll heal you," Inuyasha said.

She chuckled, "Not from a wound like this. I'm sorry, Inu, but this is it for me."

"Don't say that!" He cried out, "I'll wish on the jewel to heal you, and I'll take the consequences."

"No! You can't..! The jewel needs to be destroyed...! You need to wish that it had never existed...! It needs to be gone forever...!" Kagome pleaded with him, "You can't use the jewel for your own selfish needs. My time has come." -Then Kagome looked at everyone that has gathered around her- "Sesshomaru... please take care of Shippo... he'll need someone to teach him how to be a proper demon fox."

Sesshomaru nodded, "You have my word, priestess."

Kagome looked at her friends, Sango, Miroku, and Koga, "Take care, you guys, I hope you all have long and happy lives."

Finally, she looked at Inuyasha, "Goodbye, Inuyasha, I'll always love you... You're my best friend..."

"I love you, too, Kagome..." Inuyasha sobbed with tears in his eyes.

With that, she felt the warmth of her body leaving her slowly. She could no longer hear the words that were spoken from Inuyasha's lips. Her eyes were starting to close. Then she was enclosed in darkness as she took her last breath and passed away.

Flashback ends

"Kagome." A feminine voice said. Kagome looked up and saw a familiar figure walking toward her. The figure was a woman dressed in priestess garments who had an armor chest plate and shoulder pads with a sword tucked near her left hip.

"Lady Midoriko," Kagome said in surprise.

"Hello, Kagome." Midoriko greeted her with a kind smile.

"What am I doing here? Is this the afterlife?" Kagome asked, looking all around her. It was the only explanation she could come up with. After all, Naraku killed her. Where else was her soul going to go?

"Yes, but God would like to send you to another world," Midoriko said.

"Huh?" Kagome asked.

"In that world, there are warriors known as Z Fighters," Midoriko told her.

"Z Fighters?" Kagome asked, her brow arched.

"The Earth's Special Forces. They are a small group of warriors located on Earth. Through the many battles, they have fought to test their skills and reach other goals they have become the unofficial defenders of Earth." Midoriko told the young priestess.

"I see." Kagome said, "But why do you wish to send me there?"

"They are also asking you to become a Saiyan." Midoriko asserted.

"A what?" Kagome asked, blinking in confusion.

"The Saiyans are a race of extraterrestrials. They are also a naturally aggressive warrior race who were supposedly striving to be the strongest in the universe." Midoriko told her.

"That's the reason why they want to send me there?" Kagome asked, her brow arched. There was something else that Midoriko was not telling her.

She nodded, "Yes, Kagome. They are feared and hated by each human they reside in. The Saiyans are a fighting race who, since ancient times, have lived a violent and inhumane lifestyle, where they attack numerous planets to build up wealth and goods. It speculates that Saiyans were originally Great Apes who gained intelligence and took on a humanoid form as it possesses different ki from the ones in the present time. God also asked you to be the daughter of Goku who is a Saiyan raised on Earth. He originally was sent to destroy Earth as an infant, there he would be adopted by Grandpa Gohan who named him Son Goku. A head injury at an early age alters his memory, ridding him of his initial destructive nature and allowing him to grow up to become one of Earth's greatest defenders. He constantly strived and trained to be the greatest warrior possible, which has kept the Earth and the universe safe from destruction many times."

"Does that mean I'll be the half-Saiyan?" She asked.

She nodded, "Yes."

"I'll do it, Lady Midoriko," Kagome said in determination, and Midoriko's eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

Kagome nodded, "Yes. I became the unknown guardian of the Shikon no Tama when I turned fifteen. I traveled all over Japan defeating evil demons while gathering the jewel shards. Along the way, I was able to befriend a lot of different demons and people who helped me on my journey. Who knows that it might turn out to be another adventure for me. Maybe I'll find others who will accept me as the half-Saiyan."

She gazed upon her, "Is this what you want, Kagome?"

"Yes, I will follow the new path that God has made for me, but maybe it might change along the way." Kagome smiled at the older priestess.

She sighed then smiled back at her, "Perhaps you're right, Kagome."

The girl had changed a lot throughout her whole journey in the feudal era. She just wished that she could have known the girl a little longer.

"I wish you luck, Kagome," Midoriko said with a soft smile.

"Thank you, Midoriko," Kagome said before the light fully enveloped her.