Chapter 17: Raditz Goes On A Date With Launch

A few days after meeting Launch and Shippo, Raditz went out to catch a glimpse of the woman he just met at the store. He had found her very attractive. Somehow, he wanted to know everything about her.

Lastly, Tengoku and Hachi were happy to meet Shippo at the store when they have seen him grow into a handsome man in his late-20s. Also, Shippo had told them that he lived in the Western Land with Sesshomaru, which they knew they were still alive. All demons are still alive. Except for poor Inuyasha who died ten years ago.

Right now, Tengoku was done with all of her school work and went to go training with Piccolo, Raditz, and Nappa. Unexpectedly, Nappa wanted to join them for training since Vegeta had gone to the space training. They knew for sure he went searching for Goku. Since when does he care, though? Vegeta acted like he doesn't care about anyone except himself most of the time. He doesn't particularly spend much time or show affection to the people he actually does care about, so it's no different for Goku. However, after the Planet Namek explosion, Vegeta went searching for Goku. What was his purpose in finding him? He still never got that rematch. And if Goku really was the Super Saiyan, Vegeta would want to try and show he could beat that.

When they were done training for a day, Raditz made his decision by wanting to go out with Launch with the help of his niece. Tengoku knew we'll everything about the date. However, she had learned from the book in the library.

"Why didn't you say so, Uncle Raditz? Of course, I can help you." Tengoku said, smiling.

"What if I'm not good enough for Launch? What if she thinks I'm a weirdo? What if she didn't like me?" Raditz asked, worried.

"Don't worry, Raditz. Everything will be fine. I'm sure Launch will like you a lot. Besides, you are worth it. I know sometimes a date may be difficult, but it won't be that hard, I promise." Tengoku said.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes."

***

Then Tengoku showed Raditz where Launch lived. However, they were standing on the front porch as Raditz was ready to answer the door. He ring the doorbell as Tengoku went to go hide in the bushes until Launch opened the door. Raditz dropped his mouth as he saw Launch was different. Her hair is dark blue and her eyes are sapphire. Launch looked different. Yet, she looked beautiful as usual. He had never seen her so different, but he wondered how her hair has changed. As for Tengoku, she already knew Launch very well. When Launch's nose got tickled and she sneezed, it caused her to change into her violent half. Launch has a very sensitive nose that, when irritated by even the smallest things, can result in a sneeze.

Launch smiled shyly and tucked her violet hair behind her ear, she looked up at Raditz and smiled, "Hello, Raditz. What brings you here?"

"I just couldn't stay away, so I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for dinner and spend the day with me," Raditz said, giving her a kind smile.

"I'd love to, Raditz, but just let me grab my purse." Then Launch went upstairs to get her purse as her heart was racing and she feels giddy. Never in her life had she ever felt this way about a boy, well, Raditz was no boy he was a man and that appealed to her even more. When she got downstairs, he offered his arm and wrapped her arm around him before walking out.

"Where are you taking me, Raditz?" Launch asked curiously.

"To a fancy restaurant. Trust me, you'll love it." Raditz told her.

She smiled, "I trust you, Raditz."

Raditz looked down at the beautiful woman and smiled while his heart was warming at hearing those words.

***

What they didn't know was that Tengoku, Hachi, Kirara, Nappa, and Piccolo were hiding in the bushes and watching Raditz and Launch walking down the street.

"It's so unfair! Raditz was able to get a girl just like that!" Nappa whined with anime tears going down his cheeks.

"I'm amazed that he can easily get along with her," Tengoku said, smiling.

"Whatever do you mean, Tenny?" Piccolo asked curiously.

"Raditz spent most of his time training and doing missions when he barely hang out with any other female Saiyans." Nappa said who told him, "He was also very popular back in the low class in Planet Vegeta. Well, it looks like he seems to be very interested in that Earthing woman."

"I see," Piccolo murmured.

Then they noticed that Raditz and Launch were going to the fancy restaurant as they followed him.

***

When Raditz and Launch arrived at a fancy restaurant, they started to talk to each other for three hours while getting to know each other. He told her that Raditz used to be a mid-class Saiyan warrior, the biological older brother of Goku and the eldest son of Bardock and Gine. He was one of the few remaining full-blooded Saiyans left alive after his homeworld was destroyed. He seeks out Goku to recruit him into the Frieza Force to aid in conquering planets. Lastly, he joined the Z Fighter and changed to be a better person. When he told her everything, Launch was surprised. However, Launch smiled at him and told him that he is a good person, which made Raditz blush.

After that, Launch told him about herself when she was a woman with a strange disorder which caused her to switch between two different personalities each time she sneeze. Her first personality was a blue-haired woman, who was sweet, pure-hearted and cheerful, and always ready to help. Her other personality is a blonde-haired woman, who was angry and trigger-happy and commits crimes for money, and was quick to respond with gunfire when angered. Neither of her personalities remembered the other's actions or anything they said, that is until when she remembered who Krillin was when he died. Raditz was surprised to hear her story.

However, the explanation that Good Lunch liked Raditz because he reminded her of Goku, Bad Lunch liked him because he was a bad boy that can stand up to her, and Raditz liked Bad Lunch because she got that fiery temperament, spirit, stubbornness, energy, and resourcefulness which can reign him in and she looks like a Super Saiyan, he likes Good Lunch as her motherly, cool, calm and collected, passive demeanor, kindness, and compassion influences and rubs off on him, which reminds him of Gine.

After dinner, Raditz took Launch back home as he walked her up to the door.

"I had a really nice time today, Raditz," Launch said happily.

"So did I. Maybe if you're not busy, we could go out again," Raditz said, smiling at her.

"Of course." She replied. Then they stared into gazes as Raditz's eyes flash down to Launch's lips. He leaned in and captured her lips. He was kissing her, so she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist pulling her flush against his body. Launch was kissing him back. After a kiss, he placed his forehead against hers while blushing softly. He chuckled at this as he smiled.

"I'll see you around, Launch." Reluctantly, he let go of his new mate.

"You, too." Then she opened the door before entering inside. After that, Raditz stared at her house before turning to leave.

"How was it?" Nappa asked excitedly.

"It was amazing, I've never been kissed like that before," Raditz said, smiling.

"Are you going to see her again?" Tengoku asked her uncle.

He nodded "Yes."

"When?" Hachi asked.

"Maybe tomorrow morning, I hope me and Launch will spend the day together again." So they talk a little more about his date with Launch, getting as much detail out of Raditz as possible. Tengoku was proud of her uncle for getting a girlfriend.