Chapter 47: The Final Battle With Kid Buu

Realizing the desperate situation, King Yemma and Fortuneteller Baba have granted Vegeta a one-day pass back to Earth to fight Buu.

Goku sensed Vegeta and teleported to Vegeta's location taking Tengoku, Kirara, Goten, and Trunks with him as Fortuneteller Baba discovered that Goku was back on Earth again, with Goku telling her that he came back to life thanks to Old Kai's sacrifice.

"Dad! You're alive!" Trunks cried out happily as he ran to him and hugged him.

"Well, not really," Goku said awkwardly.

Vegeta didn't hesitate to hug him back. After a hug, he faced his son. "Trunks. You and Goten need to go somewhere safe. This isn't your battle. Only mine, Kakarot's, and Tengoku's."

"But..." Trunks managed to say but decided to do what his father said.

"Kirara, you should look after the boys while dealing with Buu," Tengoku suggested.

Kirara nodded before she went to the boys.

"Perhaps, I can teleport them back to the Supreme Kai where they should be safer," Goku said.

"Okay," Tengoku said. Then Goku teleported the boys and Kirara back to Supreme Kai's place and went back to Vegeta and Tengoku.

***

At the same time, Kibito Kai was shocked to see that Vegeta had shown up, as he thought that Vegeta had been sent to Hell after he destroyed his own body in a failed attempt to destroy Fat Buu, with Old Kai explaining that King Yemma intervened at the last second.

***

Then Goku, Tengoku, and Vegeta fight Buu at Super Saiyan Two for a while but are easily defeated after Buu recognizes Vegeta from his first fight with him after being released from his shell.

All the while, Goku attempted to persuade Vegeta to fuse with him, but Vegeta angrily refused as he was mad at Goku for holding back his Super Saiyan Three transformation during their earlier fight.

Tengoku then informed him that Buu had murdered Bulma and absorbed Bulla. Vegeta was shocked by this revelation, and he reluctantly agreed to fuse with her father, even if it meant being stuck with Goku forever.

With that, Goku and Vegeta used the Potara to merge into Vegito.

Super Buu has difficulty fighting the newly fused being, throwing everything he has and finding it to be insufficient. Whatever Super Buu tried to do to Vegito, Vegito countered twice as hard.

After the fight began, Vegito decided to turn it up a notch and transformed into a Super Saiyan while Tengoku transformed into a Super Saiyan Miko. This proved to be another brick wall for Super Buu since Super Vegito was fifty times as strong as he was before.

During the fight, Super Buu went berserk, and his rage began to tear holes in reality, threatening to destroy the entire universe, but Vegito and Tengoku, with some difficulty, managed to stop him. Buu pulled his trump card and transformed Vegito into a coffee-flavored jawbreaker; however, Vegito still retained his intelligence and power and beat the stuffing out of Buu until Buu was forced to turn him back to normal.

Tengoku then decided to allow Buu ten seconds to do whatever he wanted, planning to kill him when the ten seconds were up. As Tengoku reached nine, Buu absorbed her.

"Tengoku!" Vegito panicked. He faced Buu with an angry expression. "How dare you!"

Suddenly, when Vegito was about to attack, he got absorbed, too. Seeing this, Old Kai and Kibito Kai at first believe that all hope is lost, but then realize that Buu has not gained any of Vegito's and Tengoku's power; thus, the fight is not over yet. Buu, however, believing that he has won, went on a destructive rampage through West City, only wishing that he'd spared some humans, so he'd have more fun killing them off.