Chapter 2: Story Begins

It has been almost five years since Kagome has been reborn as Tengoku the daughter of Goku and his human mate Chichi. Even though he doesn't know he's a Saiyan yet. Well, she has learned from them ever since Midoriko had given her a second chance.

Tengoku had trained every day and studied every book about Martial Arts affairs. She was intelligent for her age. Unfortunately, her knowledge of math was still hard to understand in her state of mind. She had top grades in the class and was quite skilled in the Martial Arts, power ki, and Kamehameha. Well, her mother Chichi wouldn't allow her to train because she wanted her to study education when she grow up. She knew that her mother wanted her to be a scholar.

Her grandfather, the Ox-King, came to visit them to bring presents for Tengoku every time he wanted to go there for birthday parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

She has trained herself but trained with her father at the age of three. Goku happily agreed to help her train to be a fighter. They didn't want Chichi to find out that Goku was secretly training with her. Even though, Goku and Tengoku are bonded together like father like daughter. She loved her father for being kind and helpful. Somehow, Midoriko knew that Tengoku wouldn't have plenty of friends, so she must have sent Kirara to keep her company. But her parents and her grandfather the Ox-King kept her company as well. Even though Goku has found Kirara that was sent by Midoriko,t he wasn't sure if Chichi wouldn't let Kirara live with them but later decided to keep her as the new member of the family. They welcomed Kirara to be family.

So her childhood wasn't as rough as she thought it would be. Right now, Goku and Tengoku are heading their way to the Kame House where they could meet up with one of his friends whom Tengoku has never met them before. As Goku got off the Nimbus, one of them rushed toward him.

"Goku!" They cried out happily. Tengoku gazed upon them curiously, and everyone gazed back at her curiously.

"Hey, Goku, who is that little girl? Are you babysitting or something?" Krillin asked, pointing at Tengoku that Goku was holding her in his arms before he could put her down.

"No, she is my daughter Tengoku," Goku said, smiling at his friends.

"A daughter!?" They said in shock.

"Oh, man... you have a daughter...!" Krillin said in shock.

"And she looks like Chichi as well," Bulma said as she watched Tengoku walking towards them slowly. Then she kneel down and said, "Hi, Tengoku, I'm Bulma. How old are you?"

"I'm almost five," Tengoku told her, smiling at her.

"I see. Are you training to be a fighter like your daddy?" She asked.

"Nope, Chichi doesn't really like the idea of me training her. She wants her to study and become a doctor or something." Goku said while watching over his daughter.

"Oh, that's too bad with you as a father I figured the kid would be a fighter….Dear God, Goku! She has a tail!" Krillin said while staring at Tengoku's tail. Of course, she has had a tail since the day she was born.

"Well, yeah, you do remember I had one when I was a kid and we decided not to cut hers," Goku said not understanding why it mattered.

Bulma gave a small scared smile, "She hasn't been looking at the moon, has she?" she asked nervously, gazing at Tengoku who went out to play with Turtle.

"No, we usually go to bed real early so we never see the moon at night," Goku said while tilting his head while wondering why it mattered if he soon saw the moon.