Chapter 31: Two In A Half Saiyans

When the next day comes...

Vegeta was in the gravity room training with Nappa and his two children, Trunks and Bulla. The two half-breed Saiyans were walking so slowly while struggling to transform into Super Saiyans. Nappa was helping them out while Vegeta trained himself with fists.

When Vegeta stopped training, his whole body was covered in sweat. "Perhaps you two should rest. 150 times gravity is a man's training level. You two clearly still are children."

They grunted, walking slowly.

"Goten told us last night that he's going to the tournament with Big Sister Tenny, so we wanted to go there, too," Trunk grunted, taking another step.

"Yeah, and we'll go Super Saiyans at the tournament," Bulla grunted with a smirk.

Vegeta blinked in confusion, looking over his shoulder at them, and never expected to see them transforming into Super Saiyans.

When the kids became Super Saiyans, Nappa looked happy as he congratulated them, "Great job, you two! You have searched Super Saiyans, so now you two will have to fight me and your daddy first!"

"Thanks, Uncle Nappa!" Bulla said happily jumping around.

"When was it the transformation of a legendary warrior of the Saiyan race was reduced to a child's plaything?" Vegeta asked in serious shock as he watched his two children jumping around in the gravity room while playing around excitedly.

"Since when did you two ever become Super Saiyans? Did Kakarot's little spawn become a Super Saiyan first?" Vegeta questioned them with arms crossed.

Trunks nodded. "Goten went Super Saiyan first and then Ranch. We're the last ones who became Super Saiyans."

"Big Sister Tenny also helped us out before we transformed," Bulla said, smiling at him.

"I see, so Kakarot's daughter had helped you two out, huh? Well, since you two have reached Super Saiyans, you two will have to hit me." Vegeta said.

"Hit you?" Bulla said, confused.

"Dad, you know we're not strong enough yet," Trunks said being reasonable.

"You two want to play with that? Fine! Here's a deal: if you two can land a punch in my face, then Nappa and I will take you both to the park for an hour." Vegeta said.

"Wow, you mean it!? Okay!" Then he and Bulla started to attack Vegeta and Nappa with their fists. When Trunks almost punch him, Vegeta threw a punch at him until he watched his son knocked out.

"Trunks!" Bulla panicked.

Vegeta blinked, making sure Trunks was alright.

Trunks groaned in pain, getting up as he rubbed his face. "I'm okay, guys."

Everyone sighed in relief.

Trunks faced him with a serious look. "Wow, Dad, you didn't say you would hit me."

"Well, I didn't say I wouldn't hit you, now did I, Trunks?" Vegeta said in a stern voice.

"No, but..." Trunks sniffed, almost feeling like he was going to cry about what Vegeta did. Not only because he was mad at him for hitting him in the face. It was just training, anyway.

"Dry your tears, son. We're going to the park now." Vegeta said.

"Really!?" Trunks and Bulla asked excitedly.

Vegeta sighed, nodding before smiling at them. "Yes. We are also going to see Raditz and the others to see how they were doing."

"Yay!" They cheered happily before leaving the gravity room.

Nappa grinned at him. "You've been a great father, Vegeta."

Vegeta rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by Nappa's grin. "Shut up, Nappa."

***

And sure enough, when they went to the park, Goten and Ranch landed in front of them only a few moments later.

"Hey, guys!" Goten greeted with a goofy grin.

"Hi, Goten! Hi, Ranch!" Bulla greeted them back.

"Do you two wanna play with us?" Ranch asked them, smiling at them.

Bulla's look brightened quickly. "Yeah! Sure!"

Although Trunks merely rolled his eyes as he began to ask them something, "Where's your sister Tenny?" He asked though it was obvious that he was alone.

"Tenny went back to school today, so she'll probably come back after finishing homework and training with us before the tournament," Goten answered and Trunks wrinkled his nose in response, "So what do you guys wanna do?"

"We should go explore the world. There are plenty of animals out there." Ranch said and Goten beamed at his cousin.

"C'mon, let's go!" With that, the four kids took off from the park. Before they do, they went to go ask their parents to go explore the world, so they let go of whatever they want but want them to make sure they don't go too far.

A/N: Okay, so I am sorry this chapter is a bit short because my brain is giving me writer's block and I was being distracted because of TikTok and YouTube that I wanted to listen to music, especially trying to write something about how Tengoku/Kagome is doing at high school, so I will leave this on the chapter since I have no idea what else I can write about Tengoku/Kagome going to high school. It's a struggle.