Chapter 5: Attempt Attack

Tengoku was sitting beside the fireplace with Piccolo and Kirara after six months of training. She was roasting a fish that she caught from the river. She even feeds it to Kirara with the fried fish. Although, Piccolo was curious about how she learned how to roast the fish. He never believed a four-year-old toddler could learn how to roast it. It was probably Goku who taught her that. He wanted to know how she learn that.

"So, kid, did your dad teach you how to roast the fish?" Piccolo asked her with a curious look on his face.

She nodded. "Yes, he did. Daddy told me when we go off camping, we could fry the fish with the roasting stick."

"I see. Your dad must be a brilliant instructor to you." Piccolo replied.

"Yes, very. He's a good daddy." Tengoku said, smiling at him.

Piccolo sighed at this before taking a flight off. He looked over his shoulder at her and said, "You better get some sleep, kid. I'm gonna come down hard on you tomorrow."

She nodded again before getting herself to sleep. "Okay, Mister Piccolo."

Suddenly, when Piccolo was about to leave, his eyes widened when he saw a full moon arriving, which wasn't good.

Oh, no... Not again! Tengoku better not stare at the full moon, but I know she was in complete control. Piccolo thought, worried.

Then Tengoku unexpectedly stared at the full moon until she didn't change into the Great Ape. Piccolo became confused about how she doesn't turn. He looked down at her who was giving him a warm smile.

"It's okay, Piccolo. Like I said before, I'm in complete control, so I won't change. By the way, I'm tired and I need some rest." Tengoku assured him.

He sighed in relief. "Thank God. Okay, kid. Some rest. Tomorrow will be a big day."

Suddenly, Tengoku froze as she looked over, which confused Piccolo but worried about her.

"What's wrong, kid?" Piccolo asked her.

"It's Raditz. He's here and he's transforming into the Great Ape." Tengoku warned him.

"What!?" Piccolo shouted.

"Don't worry, Mister Piccolo. I'll take care of him." Tengoku said before she can transform into the Great Ape.

"No, kid! Don't do it! You're not ready yet! You have another six months to train until you're ready! I don't want Raditz to kill you!" Piccolo warned her with a serious look on his face.

She gave him a grin look. "Don't worry, Piccolo, but I have an idea of how to stop Raditz."

"How?" He asked her.

She gave him an eye wink as Kirara landed onto her left shoulder, "I'll tell you my ideas."

***

Before Tengoku and Piccolo could do something, Raditz was transformed into the Great Ape when he went out searching for them. Frustration has taken over him, he has been stomping around the field while finding his niece in her Great Ape form. There he spotted Tengoku when he finally found her. He knew she has transformed into the Great Ape. He smirked and was ready to capture her again. He finally got a chance.

Before he could attack her, Piccolo uses his Special Beam Cannon to destroy the full moon, which surprised Raditz. When the full moon was destroyed, he spun around and saw Tengoku smirking at him. His eyes widened, knowing this girl was in complete control but knowing she put him into their trap.

Raditz sweatdropped, panicked, "N-No! It can't be!"

"Do you really think you notice that I wasn't in complete, Uncle Raditz? Well, think again. I was in complete control while I have been training on my own, learning additionally about my training skills." Tengoku said with a teasing look on her face.

"Why you!?" Raditz growled in anger before he could do anything, but he and Tengoku transformed back into their base form. However, Raditz was in a state of panic while facing his niece alongside Piccolo and Kirara who sat on his left shoulder.

Piccolo smirked and said, "It's over, Raditz. Rather you leave or me to take you down."

Raditz hummed at this as they noticed he was planning something that they didn't like. Then he approached them and said, "Now, hold on you two. I'm not here to fight."

"What do you want from us? You could have attacked Tengoku!" Piccolo protested.

"But again. I didn't. I'm only here to see Kakarot's daughter. That's all." Raditz replied, "You see, I have found her very bizarre. Yet very powerful. I wasn't sure how that is brilliant."

"If you're trying to kidnap Tengoku again, then you'll have to go through me first. You have caused a lot of trouble here." Piccolo said.

"I'm not here to kidnap Tengoku, Namekian! I think I found it you have pulled a trigger. I would have been embracing your words, Namekian!" He argued.

Piccolo blinked with a confused look. "Na-Namekian? What's that?"

"It means they are humanoid with plant and slug-like characteristics, including green skin and antennae. Also, your kind are from Planet Namek as well." Tengoku told him.

"Since when did you learn that!? How taught you that!? Wasn't Kakarot!? If he did, you know damn well he better not hide things from me!" Raditz complained with a serious look.

"I've learned from school work. Also, my mom wanted me to study more about education as well." Tengoku explained.

"Seriously?" Raditz asked in shock.

She nodded in response.

"Just what do you want from us, Raditz?" Piccolo asked him with an angry look on his face.

"You see, Namekian, that girl is the key to our victory. She is impressive. I'm not sure how she learned that especially when Kakarot has trained her, but as a mock to our respect, I wish to switch sides." Raditz said.

"What?" Piccolo blinked.

"By drifting to say sorry for the loss of my dear brother Kakarot. I've never attempted to end this way. All I ask for is my little brother to love and what do I get? Banishment from the last of my race. Hardly for good things to end this in this dimension. Wouldn't you say?" Raditz continued.

"What switch do you want from us, Raditz?" Piccolo asked him.

He sighed and said, "All I'm asking you to let me train Tengoku, or else the Saiyans arrived."

"What!? You wanted to train Tengoku!? What if we don't trust you!? What if you're planning on something!? I refuse to--" Piccolo was cut off when he heard Tengoku saying.

"I understand, Uncle Raditz. You can help me train." Tengoku said.

"Are you serious!? You're letting him train you, Tengoku!?" Piccolo protested her.

"It's okay, Mister Piccolo. I don't think Uncle Raditz wouldn't harm me. Besides, he's part of my family, too, and I would say I'm trying him to train me." Tengoku said.

"Are you sure? I don't know if we can trust Raditz." Piccolo said with a worried look on his face.

"Just in case he's planning on something, I'll make sure he'll never see the daylight again," Tengoku assured him as she glowed her power with her spiritual power, which surprised them. After that, she died out of her power and turned back to normal.

Raditz gulped and said, "Okay... Let's get this over with it." Although, I don't know how he's using power! How kind of power does Kakarot's daughter is using!?