Chapter 48: Goku's Reunion with His Family

After Kid Buu's body disintegrates, Tengoku hopes that he will come back as a good person, and they can have a rematch. King Yemma heard Tengoku and decided to grant her request though she didn't know this.

"Tenny, you did it! I am so proud of my little girl!" Goku said happily as he came to hug her. He could feel his daughter was hugging her back.

"Thanks, Dad," Tengoku said.

Vegeta finally felt unthreatened by her ability to surpass her for now, and he also accepted his role as a Z-Fighter.

Goku told everybody that Old Kai transferred his life energy to him so he could stay on Earth for good, as Chichi sheds tears of happiness at the Son family being whole again.

Later, Goku used the Dragon Balls to wish for the people of Earth to forget about Majin Buu's evil deeds so that Good Buu could exist without being feared.

After that, Chichi ran towards Tengoku and hugged her, crying, "Oh, Tenny! I missed you! We thought you were dead! My baby girl!" she cried out.

"Mom! I'm not a baby anymore!" Tengoku wailed and didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"You'll always be my little girl!" Chichi cried out. Then the gang joined the group hug, making Tengoku flutter, never feeling so happy to be whole again.

"I missed you, guys," Tengoku said happily.

"Let us all celebrate the victory of defeating Buu," Nappa suggested, smirking.

"Great idea, Nappa," Tengoku said.

After a while, Tengoku looked up and noticed that the moon was waning a little and it was odd as it was supposed to be a full moon tonight and walked away before realizing that tonight must be a lunar eclipse as the Earth’s shadow covered the moon and it became dark.

She shrugged off and walked away. The events continued with a post-battle aftermath before the certain God of Destruction's awakening.