Chapter 24: Cell

As they arrived at Shippo's place, Hachi immediately showed them around after they got off of Kirara's back. Kirara turned back into a kitten and leaped onto Raditz's shoulder. When they quickly took Tengoku to Shippo's house, they had never seen his house so beautiful as he has gardens and some ivies on the house. Chichi was amazed to see the house so perfect.

A/N: This is what Shippo's house looks like.

Finally, once they stood in front of the front door, Hachi knocked on the door until the black-haired demon woman answered as she opened the door.

"Yes?" She said.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Is Shippo here? We needed his help in healing this poor girl's heart virus." Hachi said with a pleading look.

She blinked her crimson eyes, seeing the little girl was in pain because of the heart virus. She felt bad for her.

"Yes, of course. My husband is here." The black-haired demon said as she let them in, "Take her to the bedroom, and then I'll go get Shippo."

Then she went to go get Shippo as Raditz and Chichi quickly removed the blanket and let Goku place Tengoku on the bed. Finally, Shippo arrived in no time and saw what happened to her after his wife had told him that they needed his help.

"Oh, no! Tenny! What happened to her?" Shippo said, shocked.

"She has a heart virus. We ran out of the medication, so we need your help saving her." Chichi told him with a pleading look.

"Please save our daughter, Shippo," Goku pleaded with her.

"Of course, I can. I will help you guys save your daughter from the heart virus. Chichi, will you help my wife Soten to cook heart medication? It won't be that long, but if we didn't make it in time, then Tenny will die." Shippo said before helping Tengoku.

Chichi nodded before helping Soten out of the kitchen room. "Yes! Of course!"

"After that, feed her well with the healthy food," Shippo suggested to her.

"Of course. Thank you." Then Chichi went to the kitchen to make a heart medication with Soten before making some healthy food for her little girl.

"Goku and Raditz, you two will stay with Tenny's side for a while. Try to make sure she doesn't get left behind. Especially if she is in extreme pain." Shippo said.

Goku and Raditz nodded. "Yes," they said at the same time. Then Shippo began to help Soten and Chichi to make the heart medication to make sure they can go as fast as they can or else Tengoku will die.

***

Meanwhile...

Piccolo glanced around stoically, observing the clothing of the missing people with keen eyes. The town was deadly silent as the only noise that could be heard was the ominous wind. The now Super Namekian stood still after he had fused with Kami, only turning around when something large finally stepped up behind him.