Chapter 4: Training With Piccolo

Piccolo has brought Tengoku to the field where he could train with her for a while before Raditz and the two Saiyans will show up. It was something he needed to train her. Although he couldn't help but feel how this girl is being patient and wasn't so scared. She looked brave and determine. She even brought out her courage to face her enemies. However, this little girl is interesting to him. He thought he could have her for his advance to have Goku his victim, but he knew this isn't the right time for this because he has to train Tengoku to stop the Saiyans.

Instantly, he landed on the soft grass in front of a little girl who wore a different outfit. That was her sport outfit. Piccolo figured she has changed her outfits very fast before he could train her. She is much like her father Goku sometimes. Although she has been connected to her father because of the bond. Like father like daughter. The two loved to train.

Piccolo began, "Listen up, kid. I'm only going to say this once. First: your daddy didn't make it today. You remembered some of what happened, don't you?"

Tengoku nodded in response.

He continued, "Your father sacrificed himself for you, but unfortunately, Raditz, that I learned his name, has gotten away and contacted the Saiyans. However, when your daddy is gone and Raditz is on a loose, now it's time that we have to train to face the Saiyans."

She faced him without any hesitation. "What should we do first, Mr. Piccolo?"

He smirked with arms crossed, "We don't do anything. You do." Piccolo said, which Tengoku blinked in curiosity, "Since your daddy has trained you, the first thing you need to do is how to take care of yourself. If you can survive out there for six months on your own, I'll teach you how to fight."

She nodded with a frowning look. "Okay, Mr. Piccolo." Tengoku replied, "Even though I won't be alive because I have a friend who keeps me company."

He arched his brow in curiosity. "And who is your friend?"

Tengoku gave him a smile. "Kirara. The saber tooth two-tailed cat who always be there for me when I'm alone. Besides, if you didn't think I'm useless, I have trained myself before."

"All alone?"

She nodded. "Yeah. When I didn't need my daddy's help, I trained myself."

"I see," Piccolo replied.

No wonder why this young girl is different than us. Did Goku actually train her to be that smart? She's only a toddler. A four-year-old toddler! Piccolo thought.

He sighed, "I suppose I can trust you for being alone for six months but are you sure of doing this?"

Tengoku nodded in response.

"Then I'll leave you there for six months. Whatever if you don't feel right, you know where to find me, kid." With that, Piccolo took off flying until Tengoku was left alone in the field, knowing she can learn how to survive over six months.

***

Meanwhile, somewhere in space...

"That damn Raditz almost got himself killed," Nappa observed, reading his scouter as he casually chewed on the arm of his prey.

"What a useless fool," Vegeta huffed, taking an impassive bite of his food, "Raditz was weak, anyway. He was not needed," The prince of Saiyans frowned, very irritated, "But that damn bastard better not run away like a coward nor get himself killed."

"So, what should we do?" Nappa asked, glancing around at the corpses littering the surroundings, "Should we postpone this planet and go on to Earth?" He glanced over to Vegeta, waiting for an answer.