Chapter 21: Three Years Later

Three Years Later...

Everyone was now ready to fight the Androids. Everything went smoothly, especially what they did three years ago.

Tengoku had trained with her father, her uncle Raditz, and her mentor Piccolo after she almost kill Vegeta and Nappa in the gravity room by accident. She knew it was a bad idea by destroying gravity, so she decided to train with them instead.

As for Vegeta, well, he continued to train as he wanted to suppress Goku and Tengoku since the battle with Frieza. Lastly, Bulma had taken care of Vegeta for his injuries and was attracted to him. Shortly after the story skips forward quite a while to when the androids are about to invade, so you might figure Vegeta and Bulma got married during that time and ended up having a baby boy named Trunks, which Vegeta doesn't approve.

Raditz and Launch ended up becoming a lovely couple having first met a few months after the battle with Frieza on Namek, with the explanation that Good Launch liked Raditz because he reminded her of Goku, Bad Launch liked him because he was a bad boy that can stand up to her, and Raditz liked Bad Launch because she has got that fiery temperament, spirit, stubbornness, energy, and resourcefulness which can reign him in a strong will and physical strength that Saiyan men find so attractive that Raditz liked it when Bad Launch angry and they played rough as if they're Super Saiyans when they are in bed together and she looked like a Super Saiyan, he liked Good Launch as her motherly, cool, calm, and collected, passive demeanor, kindness, and compassion influence and rubs off on him, which reminded him of Gine. He'll praise her when she makes a good pun. During their past time, Raditz would take Bad Launch to bars so she can drink, other times Bad Launch and Raditz liked to troll and prank one another. The relationship between them was such that neither party acts the same. When one was panicking and the other one was acting chill.

As for Nappa, he has been training with Vegeta and hanging out with the gang. Nothing else was new.

Right now, the Z Fighters arrived in no time.

"Tenny, there's no need to fly so far ahead! We'll get there in time! You don't need to worry! You will use all your Ki before the fight even starts if you keep that up." Goku called out for his daughter.

Tengoku nodded, slowing down just a bit as Piccolo flew beside Goku, "Goku, what do you think about these new foes? I want your honest opinion, do you think we can win?"

Goku smirked, "There's no way of knowing without seeing them first, but I'll tell you once we get there."

Piccolo crossed his arms, glaring, "How nice it must be for you to remain so carefree. I'm sure that we will be able to defeat these Androids, yet I can't shake this foreboding feeling..."

"Hey, look! It's Krillin!" Tengoku flew even faster, catching up to Krillin as she gave a cheerful greeting.

"Oh, hey, Tenny!" Krillin grinned widely, eyeing the half-breed, "Look how big you've gotten!" However, his smile faded when Goku flew up by his other side.

"You seem kinda down," Tengoku observed curiously, "What's up? Are you not happy to see us?"

"Guys..." Krillin sighed, feeling worried as he didn't take his eyes off the water "We're about to risk our lives against these horrible monsters. How can you expect me to be cheery? I'm not a Super Saiyan like you and the others."

"Krillin, everything will be fine. I'm sure we'll able to defeat those androids." Tengoku assured him as the group quickly descended into the medium-sized city, "Right now, we have to lure the Androids away, otherwise, the inhabitants will likely be killed in the crossfire!"